**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening Gems

This question I’m sure has been asked and I’m sure I missed it. Can someone tell me why we have to sell awakening gems? Why don’t awaken gems for two stars and three starts not turn into partial points towards four star gems?

Comments

• Options
    Richardjr1_Richardjr1_ Posts: 2
    Hell yeah. I got so many. Nothing in return. Great idea.
  • Options
    EhjayEhjay Posts: 2
    👍
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    Good thought, I agree.....
  • Options
    EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    Can we raise to 10 in inventory so we don’t have to sell them with all these new two stars?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Escouts wrote: »
    This question I’m sure has been asked and I’m sure I missed it. Can someone tell me why we have to sell awakening gems? Why don’t awaken gems for two stars and three starts not turn into partial points towards four star gems?

This is a great idea! At least this will have the lower tier awakening gems hold some value. Not just a quick 1000 gold sale (lol, 1000 gold)
  • Options
    While the game is down how about more people talk about this ;)
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    This great idea should not be allowed to die
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I really hope this isn't over looked and AT LEAST gets taken into consideration.
  • Options
    I agree 100% with the idea. It's bogus how many resources expire without having a chance to use them. Not to mention selling anything in game is like going in a pawn shop, expect 10% of its value maximum
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Great idea, maybe they'd make it so you would need to sell 5 at one time to upgrade a tier. Cause if I sell one 3* awakening and get a 4* jut wouldn't be fair but if you have a full stack of the same class it shows you worked for it
  • Options
    Any word? I would love not have to sell all of these.4fcaqwl95yso.png
  • Options
    Still waiting to hear? Anything? :)
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Escouts wrote: »
    Still waiting to hear? Anything? :)
    Guess you’ll still have to wait
  • Options
    Can we get this revisited? I would love to get something for all the awaking gems I have to sell each week. Come on even if it’s minimal it would be something. 😬
  • Options
    Time to revisit this
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Escouts said:

Time to revisit this

agreed. It's 2020 now and this idea should be implemented.
  • Options
    Time to revisit 😳
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I agree with this, especially since you’ve been dedicated to it for 6 years on the same thread. Way to go @Escouts
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Escouts said:

Time to revisit 😳

I think Kabam team didnt like it since they said they will bring it up but nothing happened hahahaha, but lets keep trying, now about 4 and 5* star awakening ones