**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards are absolutely trash compared to Odin gauntlet rewards

There's nothing to say rewards are trash.
You guys gave a 5* and a 5* nexus last month and lot of 6* shards from Odin gauntlet last month plus one awakening gem ... What happened to you guys this month..

Kabam is getting into his original form slowly

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    N0_U said:

I dont really remember alot of side events but I think odins gauntlet is close to mutant treasure island with rewards, IMO

Fairly close
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i’ve probably gotten at most 3k 6* shards this month. i agree the rewards are lacking compared to last month, as flawed as it was

What level are you doing? I’ve already gotten 2700 6* shards this month from the side event

People are really bad at math. If they don't see a big chunk all at once, it's bad. They don't realize that a bunch of little chunks over time make a big chunk
    Indeed. This is easily a top 10 event imo. Very handy when you’re a few shards off from popping a crystal as well. Guaranteed gold when you complete the entire run.

What level are you doing? I’ve already gotten 2700 6* shards this month from the side event

People are really bad at math. If they don't see a big chunk all at once, it's bad. They don't realize that a bunch of little chunks over time make a big chunk
    Indeed. This is easily a top 10 event imo. Very handy when you’re a few shards off from popping a crystal as well. Guaranteed gold when you complete the entire run.
    definitely not a top 10 event. perhaps to you, but you must realize that the RNG aspect makes this event’s likability to each summoner subjective.
    Just like the rifts. Many sigs, shards, and gold, with guaranteed 10% of a t5cc, a 5* featured crystal for a shot at a trophy champ. And being really fast to complete, with fair odds at getting what you need from it.

definitely not a top 10 event. perhaps to you, but you must realize that the RNG aspect makes this event’s likability to each summoner subjective.
    Also this is just my opinion
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Can we please stop complaining about this event? There’s an RNG side quest literally every single year. It may go well, it may not. It’s a massive step up on Rifts, so I’m very happy about that.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I like the idea of having more of the juicy rewards as objectives, and having the random path rewards. It's like the rifts, but instead of multiple paths and one reward, it's one path with multiple rewards.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    My issue is the huge gap in difficulty from hero to Master (on my second account). It's weird that it jumps from about 2k fights to 10k fights. I never expect much from these but this month is very poorly designed. The rewards, objectives included, do not equate to the difficulty. Just my opinion though, if you like it that's cool . There's absolutely nothing in it to help either account for me, no hate here guys just my opinion.
  • The_nutzThe_nutz Posts: 20
    It is trash! I complete legendary everyday, fighting everyone along the way to get the count up, but those rewards are trash, 7200 t4cc, I have coming out my ears that I can’t sell, 2100 t2A(stingy) then on the very, very rare occasion 6* shards.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I have been keeping track of the rewards that I get like many in the forums. I have taken all the nodes regardless of what I get since even if I get gold every single time, it adds up over the course of the month. If anyone else has been doing the same, we can compare numbers once the month ends.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Can we please stop complaining about this event?

You must be new here, LOL.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I think some people feel like that because of the randomness. I don’t mind it.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    NapaHero said:

T5 basic = 12,000 - 0.27%
    T1 Alpha = 8,400 - 3.00%
    T2 Alpha = 29,400 - 0.82%
    6* shards = 2,100 - 0.21%
    5* shards = 9,000 - 0.90%
    T4 basic = 79,200 - 2.20%
    T4 class = 86,400 - 2.40%
    5* sig stones x 20
    Gold x 650,000

This is my tally from all 15 keys I have had to use so far. I’ve finished 100% every time and collected all the above.

Putting some perspective on it, it takes about 15 minutes a day to collect everything I’ve got above, plus the milestone rewards from completing fights and legendary rooms. So at the minute I’m doing OK.

I understand the complaints people have, the whole RNG aspect of it means it’s purely down to luck, no matter how good a player you are.

That is A LOT of 6* shards. Conversely I’ve drawn 6* shards only twice.
    Yep, I’m reasonably happy so far. Obviously I could end up getting zero more 6* shards, which is why the RNG aspect is unsettling, but for the time and effort I’m not complaining.

Personally, I would rather get bombarded with T2 alphas & T5 basic so I can rank what I have. Shards or crystals are good and fun to open, but loads of mid-range ranked up champs annoys me! Lol