**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champions do you usually bring on your team?

2»

Comments

• Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    My main 5 champion questing team is hyperion, cap IW, warlock, then the remaining two slots are open for anybody I need to counter a specific fight, like if I need to nullify a buff or counter evade I can add in doctor doom and professor x
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Nick Fury- Always. 10% free attack for everyone. Evade counter. Capable of defeating entire paths and hitting the boss with a huge Sp 3 and a 2nd life from hell.
    Guilly 2099- Double Immune. 1 fight ramp up. Incredible damage afterwards
    Claire Voyant- Swiss army knife capable of sustaining her health very easily. Immune champs have no chance with that power gain
    Archangel- Ability Accuracy shutoff along with incredible damage. If they are susceptible to bleed and poison he is up
    Apocalypse- Degen is useful for immune champs. Designated mutant killer makes archangel even more godly. Interesting ability accuracy interactions that shut off certain nodes or characters
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    My 3 star rank 4 guardian for large health pools otherwise rank 5 4 star havok surfer aegon 5 star rank 4 spider gwen and 6 star rank 1 omega
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Starky, Doom, HT, AA, and CGR.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    All 5 Stars R5
    For the Side Quest
    -Fury: Great damage, attack synergy bonus
    -Doom: Power control/buff control, big damage, attack bonus if everyone else is KO'ed
    -Venom: Anti-Spidey evade, great damage, armor breaks for BPCV/KM

General questing
    -Fury: Same reasons as before plus evade charges for team, non Spidey evade counter
    -Doom: Same reasons as before plus attack synergy with Torch
    -Quake: In case of emergency haha
    -Torch: Mystic killer
    -Magneto: #Metal killer

I'l swap out Torch for Venom/Voodoo/Falcon depending on what path. Venom for any Spider-people and any Havoks, Voodoo for more power/buff control, plus the Regenand energy resistance helps save potions, Falcon for any Korgs/Electros etc. I don't wanna deal with with
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    Nick(check persistent charges before starting first fight for Android).
    Doom.
    Warlock.
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    Quake
    Warlock
    BWCV
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Nick, Doom, and IMIW.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    For side quest I've been using bwcv, fury, warlock.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer
    Void
    G2099
    These 3 are always in my team. And new Sq they are perfect
  • Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 48
    Punisher 2099 - power suppression + damage + regen + power drain at SP3 makes him very useful for most of the fights.

Falcon - AAR great for many fights

HT - quickly melts the Dr Strange, which I find the worst fight in there
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    My questing team varies tremendously depending on what I'm facing on the quest. But the one champ I've used most consistently for the longest is a utilitarian king, albeit a bit outdated by today's standards: Ghost Rider (Awakened, high Sig)

He's my absolute must-have for Alliance Quests, Event Quests; and eating my way through the second half of Act 6.

He's got:
    • Buff control on SP1 and SP3
    • Power control on SP2 and SP3
    • Heal prevention on SP3
    • Bleed damage (which can be pretty respectable if that's what you need, or controllably avoided if you're fighting Elsa or Cable)
    • Reasonable armour and access to okay damage (it's not great, but he's not wearing pillows on his hands either)
    • Bleed Immunity
    • Incinerate Immunity (finally!)
    • Arguably the most phenomenal regeneration potential in the game. Can go from 1% back to 100% repeatedly, if required.
    • A really handy synergy with a recent acquisition, Cosmic Ghost Rider.
    A standard team would be him alongside Cosmic Ghost Rider, Punisher 2099, and CAIW for a bundle of synergies that make them all better; and they solidly cover immunities, power control, bleed, resilience and raw damage. Add in Stealthy for evade prevention and you've got most of your bases covered; or swap around if the quest needs things like Poison Immunity, etc.

Now I'm not saying GR is the greatest or anything. Clare can do much of what he does, and without the RNG factor which can be irritating. Doctor Voodoo, too. But I think he's a good example of a Swiss-Army-Knife champion, and every team needs one or two of those.