**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After 5.2, Going for Cavalier. Need suggestions

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
So I am going for Cavalier. Right now I have done 5.2. Became Uncollected then took some break from story mode. Got some new 5 and 6 stars and so here I am. Which champs are suitable for Cavalier?

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I have only science AG. So.. 😅 cannot Awaken Nick Fury yet!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Grow your iceman for 6.1.5 crossbones.
    Loki for 5.4.6 Ultron.
    Venom / Domino / AA for Act 5 clearance.
    NF definitely rank up ASAP and dupe him with AG.
    Iceman and venom already at rank 4
    Domino, AA at rank 3
    NF, i have heard needs to be Awakened. Sadly i dont have any AG except Science.
    Any other alternatives? Or should I wait to get some other good champs?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest taking gulk, venom, and AA to rank up. Rank up your wasp also. You should be good to make a clear of the end of act 5 and 6.1. You’ve got the slow champs and a crossbones counter to do it. Good luck.
    edited April 2021
    So my roster is fine as it is right now? I mean I am good to go? I have heard that I cannot do it without warlock or red mag which as you can see, I dont have.
    LordPSN said:

So my roster is fine as it is right now? I mean I am good to go? I have heard that I cannot do it without warlock or red mag which as you can see, I dont have.

Good to go. I don’t have those 2 champs when I 100% Act 5 and 6.1.
    R5 one champ at least. R4 is not dead end but make your fight relatively tough. Less room for any mistake.
    Oh glad to know that. Who should I r5 then?
    edited April 2021
    I prefer either Venom or Iceman, depends on who you use more. Venom definitely more versatile and buff-heavy champ, whilst Iceman is one of the few triple immune champs. Domino and AA are good enough at r4.

Normally when you plan ahead your team setup for post-UC questing, you better include (1) high damage attacker; (2) bleed-inflicting champ; (3) power controller; (4) unique DoT champ and (5) synergy champ.