**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade 300-unit GMC sub-feature pool

2»

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    This is actually better for the community so why is everyone so desperate to get sorted out an stopped, smh I just don't understand why people are so dense
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    This is actually better for the community so why is everyone so desperate to get sorted out an stopped, smh I just don't understand why people are so dense

Bc they said Morninstar would be the only one in subfeature pool GMC. This being first subfeature GMC and the fact MS was suppose to be but in fact wasnt is a clear slap to the community bc not only we were lied to but also many walked away with champs who were previously featured
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    And how is that a slap to the community? How is players pulling better champs a bad thing? I bet that guy was really excited, sorry it ruined your day that he had good luck.

It's not malice, it's ignorance. They coded the new sub-feature wrong.
  • Options
    StefffStefff Posts: 121
    I cannot believe that people are not getting this. The basic pool on the 300 unit crystals is the same as the grandmaster crystal, which is the same as the premium in terms of what champions you can get. So a Hyperion or Gwenpool pull isn’t wierd because they are available in the premium. The Featured Gandmaster pool is completley unrelated to the 5* pool.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Stefff wrote: »
    I cannot believe that people are not getting this. The basic pool on the 300 unit crystals is the same as the grandmaster crystal, which is the same as the premium in terms of what champions you can get. So a Hyperion or Gwenpool pull isn’t wierd because they are available in the premium. The Featured Gandmaster pool is completley unrelated to the 5* pool.

Dude, Hyperion and Gwenpool etc are available only as 3 and 4*s, their 5* versions will be added to basic pool in November. So yeah.
    And kabam clearly stated that featured GM crystals are starting from scratch and morningstar would be the first ever featured in it, and her featured GM had no sub-featured.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305

U haven't read the kabam's post about sub feature...
    And please read above post... People getting 5* doc oc and green goblin and mephisto...which are not even available in regular crystals....#VVIP#
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Has anyone pulled a 5* blade from the crystal yet?
  • Options
    Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103

Some people above already made this post by you look stupid, but I’ll also add that 5* champs like Hyperion and Gwenpool are NOT in the regular GMC so the basic pool for the PHC and GMC are not the same at all
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Bc they said Morninstar would be the only one in subfeature pool GMC. This being first subfeature GMC and the fact MS was suppose to be but in fact wasnt is a clear slap to the community bc not only we were lied to but also many walked away with champs who were previously featured

This actually lowered the chance to get morningstar by adding in all the other sub-features.
  • Options
    THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    what is the problem here? Take advantage and pop those crystals if you were planning to.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Carmel1 wrote: »
    4 x5* feature crystal and not even one feature (or good) champs... only ****!!
    75x new 300 units crystal (22500 units!!) and not even one 5*! Not even one!!
    F### Me for trying! Never again!!

Never, ever, ever trust the game to give you what you want or need.

Dr. Zola

Cannot agree with this more. I litterally only pull t4cc and AGs i do not need.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I don't actually know why this is, but keep in mind the featured Grandmaster crystals are different than the normal Grandmaster crystals. Same as a PHC vs a featured hero crystal.
  • Options
    Rotelly wrote: »
    Has anyone pulled a 5* blade from the crystal yet?

Yup seen someone already maxing out his sig ability and having him at r4 lol
  • Options
    Sub featured pool starts with Morningstar. Everyone else is in the regular pool up until Morningstar.
  • Options
    Sub featured pool starts with Morningstar. Everyone else is in the regular pool up until Morningstar.

You read what they said that they starting fresh with MorningStar