Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Would a 5/65 CGR Help Me in a 7.2 Legends Run?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 4,484 ★★★★★
I pulled and double duped CGR from the old featured a while ago, but didn't really want to spend resources on the five star. I picked up 13 of his cavs today hunting for the six star and while I didn't get him, I did put 60 more sigs on my 3/45 CGR (also pulled first time six star Miles Morales, which I am very very happy about). I'm wondering now if I should take him up to 5/65 now that he's a much higher sig.
Would he even help me in a 7.2 Legends run at a 5/65 with max boosts and suicides?
I also have a 6r3 Ghost with full synergies that I'm planning to use as much as possible in the run as well as a lot of the other top options at 6r3.
Any advice is really appreciated!

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Suggest you find some of the many videos out there on the beta testing of 7.2 to figure this out.