Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

MY ALLIANCE AND I WAS DISCUSSING THE MCU, AND IM NOT 100% MAD AT THANOS AND THE BLIP.....

If you found yourself jumping from alliance to alliance after returning from the blip, just looking for a good team with good rewards?The loyalty in the MCOC community just isn't the same? I know....

Message me on LINE app >> GEORGIE24K

Super cool alliance, laid back and easy going group of Men and Women who play daily. Very understanding to those with a career, family, school etc. No stress, No pressure as long as we get the job done in AQ and AW (casually)

AQ: maps 6.5.5. With mods
3 bdg group

AW: 3 bdg, we play to win. But if we lose, it's okay.. it's just a game, we'll get the next one!

US based alliance
International players are welcomed!!
Caribbean, Euro, Mexico, etc.

Add officer >> Dukefan919

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
    I like the sales pitch (I'm retired tho) best of luck to you
  • BedStuyBedStuy Posts: 32
    Hey, do you guys have room for several players??
  • Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 145
    BedStuy said:

Hey, do you guys have room for several players??

Hey buddy, we have room for several. If you haven't found a home yet. Hit me up on LINE app

GEORGIE24K