**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 7 2.2 help

Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have been trying to work my way through variant 7 in the past few days, and it has been going pretty well. I got through the first question no problem at all, and worked my way through 2.1 with some struggles.

For this chapter I have to use skill and tech champs, which I have a decent amount of. I have a rank five blade and guilly 2099, however I cannot use her since she is not a hero. My main champs that I have available are blade, r4 starkey, six star squirrel girl, 4 star maxed nf, night thrasher, r3 star lord, r3 gwenpool, and some others that are not ranked up.

But now I have reached 2.2, and even though I watched a bunch of guides, I am having a lot of trouble with it. I have tried going on the far right side path with flare and the heavy hitter nodes, but I always get very messed up by the mordo and the ibom. The other paths are also hard for me and I find myself struggling to even get past the first couple of fights.

What should I do to counter this quest, what paths are best, how to counter certain nodes and champs, what champs to use, etc. If you guys want to know the rest of my skill and tech roster, even my non ranked up 5 stars, tell me and I will show them. Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    With that team flare path is definitely for you. Mordo isn't really a drama as your stark will have 3 poise charges so you'll taunt him fast getting him to spam sp1 and evading those will keep your charges up.

Blade does that lane nicely because worse case he does have regen to keep you going plus flare makes his bleeds stronger as well. Ibom will be your struggle point for sure. Tbh I would send in the fodder 1st to deal as much damage as possible on him before your true work horses get in (blade if you don'tuse sp will make those poisons fall off but no sp so not as quick). Unless you have a vision, warlock or dark hawk on your roster to rank for a poison immune.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest going for the flare path. It’ll be the easiest one with your roster. You could maybe do the bleed vulnerability with blade but I think flare would be simpler. If the flare path doesn’t work for you, try the bleed one.
  • Options
    @Sparx265 If you have problem going through the Flare path, you could just go for one of the Arc Overload paths. They are both quite easy. Save your Blade for the Mephisto.