**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Open my banned account.

Please open my banned account . Please

Comments

• Please open my banned account.this game is important for me . I am not play another game.please
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Open a new account and don't cheat this time.

It can't be that important to you, if your goal was to cheat the system for progression
  • Sorry .This is my mistake I can not repeat this mistake. Please open my kabam account
  • Please open my account
  • Sorry sorry sorry
  • Jlf2nJlf2n Posts: 34
    Why does literally every single cheater (obviously not all of them) speak in broken English. Way to reinforce those negative stereotypes guys!
  • You can open my account please
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    NO!!!! You should have not cheated in the first place. Be gone you hacker.
  • No I am not hacker
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Not smart giving everyone your email, also no one has the power to do that here, and they wouldnt even if they could. Go hack DC injustice, Neitherealm doesn't care much about hacks there lol
    So why were you banned then? And what are you sorry for, if you didn't hack?
    Anyway you won't get help here. A moderator will close the thread. Send a ticket to Support and hope for the best.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Jatinjaiswal469@gmail.com

Lol, you expect this to help them change their mind. You broke the rules. They won't discuss it here on the forums. The decision of the support team is final. Sorry.
  • This is my mistake.i can download hack version in YouTube. I an sorry .I am not repeated this mistake. Please open my account.
  • I am not hack this game.this game can hack Dr. Rann . You can search in YouTube
  • I can only download
    So you downloaded the hack and used it. And got caught. You're still a cheater dude. Next time download the legitimate version of the game from the Play store and start over.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Jlf2n wrote: »
    Why does literally every single cheater (obviously not all of them) speak in broken English. Way to reinforce those negative stereotypes guys!

I noticed that too, if they spoke English they wouldn't admit that they hack, like 90% of the hackers put their IGN and have a Ronan or Classic Ultron in there profile
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Wow this Dr. Ramn ass clown is charging 12$ for some unlimited hacks, and apk hacks, come on. Not only will get a virsus but he'll take your money to do it, lol. Guys look at this guy , what a joke.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    You cut corners and got caught. If you are lucky and even able to do it start over and try to grow naturally. This game is a marathon, not a sprint.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Open a new one and start over
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    I wish kabam wouldn't close these threads. They are so much fun to read. Keep em open let them keep begging!!!
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    We have decided you virtues are true and we will be reopening your account with bonus items and units in................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Doug_McQuaidDoug_McQuaid Posts: 33
    This is my mistake.i can download hack version in YouTube. I an sorry .I am not repeated this mistake. Please open my account.

:D
    Cheater
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    You deserve it to got banned
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Cheater cheater pumpkin eater
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    I wish kabam wouldn't close these threads. They are so much fun to read. Keep em open let them keep begging!!!

Same here.PPLeease don't close this mods
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Wow, this thread stayed open longer than most.
This discussion has been closed.