**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem still exist with event quest.

Rewards didn't reappear. Lost my key.

Comments

• Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Did you kill the boss in your previous run?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Famr02 said:

jdeck59 said:

I don't think there was ever an issue. Most likely you exited without beating the final boss.

Is it compulsory to defeat final boss..?
    You can reset the rewards either by killing final boss or waiting for daily reset before starting next try

Edit for clarity: in order to have rewards in consecutive tries, you must either defeat the boss in the first try, or you can back from the first try, but for rewards to reappear you have to wait for after the next reset
  • Options
    Famr02Famr02 Posts: 9
    Kerneas said:

Famr02 said:

jdeck59 said:

I don't think there was ever an issue. Most likely you exited without beating the final boss.

You can reset the rewards either by killing final boss or waiting for daily reset before starting next try
    Thanku so much.. I didn't know that..
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Famr02 said:

jdeck59 said:

There are only 4 or 5 threads posted every day about this issue, so I'm sure it's not redundant to say: yes. Beat the boss or wait for the timer to reset. Otherwise you will not get new rewards
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Bruh
    Now this has reached a boiling point. There are like 10 threads per day here and 15 more posts on reddit everyday regarding this same issue. In addition to that, one Kabam's latest post clarify that apart from the in-game mail as well. CAN'T PEOPLE READ. And then Kabam takes the blame.

Again. I wish people actually read in game mail and updates. You even get them as soon as you open the game. I don't know how people miss it. Or does everyone think it's a offer and just ignore it?
This discussion has been closed.