Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Variant 7 mag x

While in variant 7 magneto x is doing 95% less damage in mutant and mystic path despite being tagged #hero
My 5*r4 sp1 with 10 prowess is doing less than 600 damage, why?

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Check the node

It could reduce his damage by up to 50%
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Magneto x is a hero and mutant he shouldnt be getting damage reduction
  • Options

• Options
    GarrettN said:

It’s not a bug. Check the armor on the node. It’s like a crazy 90% so your attacks that don’t crit barely do anything. I thought prof x was bugged too because I was barely hitting for 800 with 11 prowess but when he crit it was like 26k.

Read again
    Magneto x it's a hero and mutant being both he doesn't get reduction
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,507 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

It’s not a bug. Check the armor on the node. It’s like a crazy 90% so your attacks that don’t crit barely do anything. I thought prof x was bugged too because I was barely hitting for 800 with 11 prowess but when he crit it was like 26k.

Read again
    Magneto x it's a hero and mutant being both he doesn't get reduction
    That doesn’t mean heroes are immune to other forms of damage reduction, like armor. It just means the 95% reduction from the global node won’t impact him. Those defenders have 90% armor which means non-critical attacks will be doing very low damage.