Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

WHAT TO DO??

I still have not received my alliance war season end rewards... we were in bronze 1. Is it normal to take 2 nd a half weeks for it to arrive or am I supposed to send kabam a ticket. I need to leave my ally cuz they leader nd officers are not active so i need to find a new ally but cuz of the rule tht i have to stay in my ally till my rewards drop i have to be here...

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You probably didn’t qualify
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Did you participate in at least 5 wars?
  • Options
    GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 82

Did you participate in at least 5 wars?

yes i played 7-8 wars

• Options
    Lvernon15 said:

You probably didn’t qualify

i took part in 8 wars, in one of the wars i only placed defenders idk if it counts but there r 7 other so i definitely fulfilled the criteria
  • Options
    DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Did you join the alliance early enough to qualify? Usually it takes a day or two and the longest I’ve seen was 6 days. If it’s been two plus weeks I doubt you qualified in some aspect.
  • Options

Did you join the alliance early enough to qualify? Usually it takes a day or two and the longest I’ve seen was 6 days. If it’s been two plus weeks I doubt you qualified in some aspect.

i joined ally after the aw season
  • Options

are there any other requirements other than the take part in 5 wars??
  • Options

i just remembered our leader kicked me mistakenly once then invited me back... so when i join newly would the count reset??
  • Options
    Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130

i just remembered our leader kicked me mistakenly once then invited me back... so when i join newly would the count reset??
    yes
  • Options
    Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    If you do all wars but then leave or accidentally get removed before the last one the count resets
  • Options
    Killer354 said:

If you do all wars but then leave or accidentally get removed before the last one the count resets

aww rip... it was an unintentional kick yet i paid a huge price