**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Warlock and ghost taking detonation from havok?

Is it just me and couple guys in my alliance taking detonation from havok while warlock has armor up in v7.
Then i just used ghost with hood synergy in cav difficulty to test and while under phase mode took detonation also (shouldnt with hood synergy)

Comments

• DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    happened to me just now in AW. Warlock had his armor up buff and SP2 into havok killed warlock. Havok was on tile 19, steady buildup-fury, heavy-hitter, fury causes more damage node.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @Drkara yer warlock is a beast vs havok but not at moment and i find it funny if it helps kabam get more units it takes weeks to fix but if helps us complete content quicker and easier its fixed within hours
  • WhitewindWhitewind Posts: 17
    Oh I think I remember this happening to my Hulkbuster in caviler or variant 7 a few days ago.
  • Would anyone happen to have footage of this? And would anyone be able to tell us what nodes were active at the time if they haven't already?
    @Demonzfyre 2 birds with 1 stone gotta try get clarity when ya can on here lol
    Ios or android @Batman_SinsOfAFather im running ios?
    Yer maybe ios issue the 3 in my ally all ios, who knows
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    It's not a new issue, it has happened to me before 2 times but I haven't had it in a long time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    I’ve just tested warlock vs havok in v7.
    Hit him with an sp1 to make sure his plasma went into overdrive, it didn’t detonate despite getting up to 10 plasma on Warlock a few times.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Well I just had this happen to me in AW using Colossus. Nope didn’t record the fight. I did get knocked down , still had armor ups and then died from detonation.

Node 25 up the middle.
    iPad 6th gen
    Etc...

I don’t remember , maybe I mis timed evading an L2 or maybe it was Havoks heavy attack. It shouldn’t matter what knocked me down, but once I was knocked down and got back up, my health melted away.

MikeHock said:

I don’t remember , maybe I mis timed evading an L2 or maybe it was Havoks heavy attack. It shouldn’t matter what knocked me down, but once I was knocked down and got back up, my health melted away.

If it was heavy then it makes sense. Feedback damage from the heavy debuff
    But I had armor buffs up so that shouldn’t effect me, so it’s a bug.
    edited April 2021
    If ya get clipped by a heavy from havok its feedback damage, i meant detonation with armor ups mainly warlock and buster when havok resets at 10 back to 0
    @MikeHock yer if crumbling armor nodes there havok can be a pain thats why we place havok on crumbling/unstoppable in war
    edited April 2021

MikeHock said:

MikeHock said:

If it was heavy then it makes sense. Feedback damage from the heavy debuff
    But I had armor buffs up so that shouldn’t effect me, so it’s a bug.
    Nope. Feedback effects you regardless. Only plasma detonate is prevented by armour
    Hot damn.... you’re right. It must have been a heavy attack that got me. Looks like no bug for me, just me being very wrong. Thank you for helping to clear that up.