**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Think I found a very solid questing team.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
When I have some free time I enjoy doing some team comps and really looking into creating a complete team. I present to you : “ The Badgers”

DDHK - Non damaging debuffs, AAR, Damage.

She hulk - Poison Immune , Taunt , Slow,

Mr. F - Serves as a support champion and also has potent power sting with science and techs.

Howard the duck - Guess who’s 50 furies works with the passive power sting? Bleed immune, Heal block, armor ups,

Doctor Doom- Its Doom.

If anyone has any particular chapter in mind to put to the test let me know. Or have any better ideas.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Pretty solid team tbf.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Pretty solid team tbf.

Thank you. I spent some time figuring out how they all can really be a team as opposed to building it around one particular champ. I think I’m going to start building teams in this way.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It’s definitely an interesting team. I’m not sure how practical it might be in act 6 but it looks like I’d be a lot of fun.
    Will3808 said:

It’s definitely an interesting team. I’m not sure how practical it might be in act 6 but it looks like I’d be a lot of fun.

Very practical, not sure what lane you had in mind?

Texas_11 said:

Will3808 said:

Very practical, not sure what lane you had in mind?
    Biohazard, energy adoption fire, cold,do you bleed,(yeah DdHK has bleed but is it enough) an iceman
    Thank you for the suggestions. I sent a YouTube like below with the energy adoption path.

Biohazard= HTD

Energy Adoption Fire- https://youtu.be/BNsDhv-_rfE

Do you Bleed- Yes enough damage I Tested 89 hits

Cold snap - Not a big deal I can reduce it with Mr.F ability or heal back with DDHK