Community Champion Update Poll 2021

Comments

• Chucho33Chucho33 Member Posts: 1
    Ant-man
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ant man mainly because he barely has any thing to his kit. He’s the worst one in the batch. He only has fatigue and poison and he uses fatigue to place poison. That’s it. Damage output is bad, damage over time is worse. He’s got my vote
  • GabebravoGabebravo Member Posts: 29
    Ant-man. Also guillotine.
  • TSKCharlesTSKCharles Member Posts: 50
    Agent Venom!!!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Member Posts: 713 ★★★
    Any info on what else the arena milestones will contain (other than ballots)? I’m hoping juicy chunks of units/gold as further incentive to play it 👀
  • Jah_SosaJah_Sosa Member Posts: 3
    Ey!

Guillotine

Pls.
  • LindXLindX Member Posts: 2
    I have a 6* agent venom but I honestly think that Guillotine is more worthy. Yeah she deserves it and even if I don’t have her I love her.
    My second choice would be Joe Fixit who needs it
  • Red_SkeletorRed_Skeletor Member Posts: 1
    1. Jane Foster
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Member Posts: 150 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Jane Foster

Hopefully this means a rework for Juggs is already in the schedule, because he is awful right now
  • SlugeinsteinSlugeinstein Member Posts: 12
    My vote is for Agent Venom he deserves to be as good as Venom!
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Member Posts: 77
    i vote joe fixit
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    The problem with these polls are some people will vote for who they have as a 5* or 6* and not for the champion most in need of a buff

Full disclosure, I have 6* Jane Foster and 6* Kamala Khan
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Have 3 of the 6 champs as 6-stars, so definitely glad they are on Kabam’s radar for needing an update in general (makes me glad I picked KK over Venompool in my Nexus).

I don't have Thor Jane Foster, but it would be awesome if at least one of the Thor’s in the game becomes truly godlike (and the fact that she’s omitted from having a Odin synergy, even just an enemy one, is already shade she’s suffered this year)
  • W1z4rdBRW1z4rdBR Member Posts: 2
    Thor (Jane Foster) and/or Guillotine
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    Here’s why you should vote Guillotine:

1. She is a Kabam original champ. They tend to make them pretty damn good, and we know she’s a favourite around the office (I assume from the love she gets from them on Twitter). This makes her exceptionally likely to be an incredibly good buff.

2. She is a Kabam original champ. They can pretty much do anything they want with her, and aren’t really limited by marvel lore. Only by class archetypes. She has the potential to have really unique mechanics due to this.

3. She was pretty much the main character in the best EQ storyline.

4. Her design is incredible.

5. The animations, after all this time, are still some the smoothest in the game.

Look, I’ll level with you. She’s 100% the best champ in her current state on there. I’m actually really surprised she’s on here, I thought she would get an update. I actually designed an update for her (which I can post in here if people are interested ), because I didn’t think she needed an overhaul.

I understand why people aren’t going to vote for her. But you should anyway. Because let’s face it, if she doesn’t win, she’s probably going to be last in line. And she could be such an incredible champ, with a lot of potential

Do you really want to gamble on Joe Fixit, who couldn’t even fix himself, or make them stretch to make Kamala a good champ? Do you really want a shock when Jane’s buff is underwhelming?

No. Vote Guillotine.

(Or Ant-Man/Agent Venom. Genuinely any of these 3 I will be elated with)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I'm on team Guillotine. Loved my 4* back in the day. 2nd choice would be Jane Foster. the fact that I have them both as 6*s has nothing to do with it of course...
  • oscarBoscarB Member Posts: 1
    I vote for 5.Guillotine
  • Tano177Tano177 Member Posts: 41
    Ant-Man needs this... anybody else is fine by me but Ant-Man
  • bordignon92bordignon92 Member Posts: 2
    5.Guillotine
  • PoseidónPoseidón Member Posts: 1
    4. Guillotina
  • canwin21canwin21 Member Posts: 5
    Guillotine
  • Jiggycg999Jiggycg999 Member Posts: 26
    Thor jane foster
  • FedupsaminaFedupsamina Member Posts: 1
    ANTMAN
  • LovekLovek Member Posts: 216 ★★★
    Thor(Jane Foster)
  • youaintrightyouaintright Member Posts: 186 ★★
    Guillotine
  • SadMan15SadMan15 Member Posts: 1
    4.Formigod
    How it's called in Brazil. "Antgod"
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Member Posts: 197 ★★
    Jane and Ant-Man get my top votes.
  • joker__0721joker__0721 Member Posts: 1
    vote for ant-man
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    Just thought of something, and I am sorry if someone already made this point.

To all the Ghost users, if Antman wins you'll have a stronger champion to use on your synergy team
  • Dex_RebırthDex_Rebırth Member Posts: 45
    Agent Venom
This discussion has been closed.