Options

T4 class catalyst events

I wish they would bring back the t4 class catalyst events, would make it a lot easier to upgrade, so many at 3/30 and 4/40 and I can’t bring them any higher 😀

Comments

• Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    I wanted they low the score required to get the T4B

1,100,000 is too much, if 1 million wasn't already a lot they still require plus 100k points
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel ya bro! Stuck with 42 4s at rank 3/30 or 4/40. Don't even collect anymore...used to pop 1 to 2 4s a week...now no point. No one to use iso on if I dupe...unless I just 4/40 everybody and don't see much point 8n that either...
  • Options
    That is infinitely doable 1.1k I have done it over and over again...
  • Options
    But I don't even bother with that anymore...they don't appeal to me without being able to get t4cc
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2017
    T4cc's are definitely too rare a resource.
  • Options
    Not at the other end of the spectrum I guess...they have too many apparently and want to swap them...but I suppose there are other shortages...all I know is that you and I don't really have access to the rest of the game because we have no real access to t4cc.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The game is imbalance because some players are having such excess t4cc that there stash is expiring
    And on the other hand some people still didn't got there first 5/50 champ
    Though you guys should pull your own weight, I'm on the same boat about 10 months ago but then i decided to do every tough quests by saving units, act4 alone can give you 3 t4cc and it goes increasing with act5
    Further these special quests like bautista, web slinger also granted 1 t4cc which is easy to grab because they were all easy
    And you should join an alliance doing atleast map4 otherwise you'll retire with only 4/40