**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Very Difficult 5* Nexus Choice

For context, i have done completion on all permanent content in the game except for the Abyss and I don't take AW that seriously. Also just so you know i did end up picking Doom, since I need him for Abyss, but I'm just wondering what choice you guys would have made.

Very Difficult 5* Nexus Choice 97 votes

Doom
86%
TheTAbyssDrZolaTimone147JadedzuffyTristanHeroBoltsyfmussapMaverick75Darkrider05YoMovesDragonMCOCHendrossUnsilentFurious_Fighter1HilldarAckbar67BuckyBruhGoddessIliasJuggerNot 84 votes
Warlock
7%
SpeedbumpyuwManav_preet0808AleorEtjamaValentinos13Binweevil 7 votes
Taskmaster (LOL)
6%
DemonzfyreUsername19273ddomRamil0222SpideyFunkoShadow_Blade11 6 votes

Comments

• CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Doom

Depends on if you run suicides or not

I don't run them, but I still really considered going Warlock considering how much utility he has.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Doom
    Jaded said:

First you get the doom, then you get the warlock.

if only it was that easy
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    I run suicides so...

Plus I have an awakened R3 Doom.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    Warlock
    i already run double doom so i would have picked warlock
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,017 ★★★★
    Doom
    Definitely Doom
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Doom

the only correct option

Wouldn’t even make sense on a spiritual journey.