Options

Well that was an emotional rollercoaster

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I used my 6* skill AG on Nick a few hours ago from exploring all of Act 6. This was exactly what I feared when I bought this deal. And out of the first crystal, 6* Nick Fury. Rock bottom.

And then I opened a 6 star nexus

Wow. I'd say that makes up for some of the heartbreak. πŸ˜‚

I've come to realize that this is a game after all and you take the good with the bad. No point in dwelling over regrets because you can't decide fate. I may have never pulled a 6* Fury if I didn't use the gem. It's all good. I hope.

Also spring cleaning was kind to me

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    should’ve picked the Havok dupe
    Rip ag
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Rip ag

maybe i’ll regret it when havok gets a buff but prof x is epic
  • Options
    shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84 β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

Rip ag

maybe i’ll regret it when havok gets a buff but prof x is epic
    Havok is getting a buff?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Prof X is absolutely the right choice there, he’s insanely good. Congrats on the opening!
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your luck is absolutely silly.
  • Options
    DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How are you so lucky with the 6* nexuses? All of my 6* nexuses have been terrible.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ouch that NF pull hurts deeply so soon after using the gem.

I have a system when I awaken a champ. I remember the day, see how long I use them before pulling them again. The time between is rated on a scale if above a certain number the awakening was worth it. If below the number the awakening was wasted.

Obviously in this case, wasted. But the rest is amazing dude!! I was searching for a dupe on NF 6* with these offers but only got the doom dupe (thrilled of course). There comes a time when have 80+ 6* and needing so many dupes opening them for a new champ gets frustrating. Even if it’s a new good champ.
  • Options

The 5 6 star nexus crystals I've opened have all been nothing short of amazing: Nick Fury, Havok, Thing, Claire, Corvus

Ha, silly me! I forgot that I got Prof X out of a 6 star nexus, so that makes 6 6 star nexus crystals.
  • Options

How are you so lucky with the 6* nexuses? All of my 6* nexuses have been terrible.

I honestly don't know, they keep getting better
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Ouch that NF pull hurts deeply so soon after using the gem.

I have a system when I awaken a champ. I remember the day, see how long I use them before pulling them again. The time between is rated on a scale if above a certain number the awakening was worth it. If below the number the awakening was wasted.

Obviously in this case, wasted. But the rest is amazing dude!! I was searching for a dupe on NF 6* with these offers but only got the doom dupe (thrilled of course). There comes a time when have 80+ 6* and needing so many dupes opening them for a new champ gets frustrating. Even if it’s a new good champ.

Very interesting system, I dig it. Congrats on the Doom dupe!
  • Options
    Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130 β˜…
    Spring cleaning would have just been better for me if it never happened to save all the pain I went through.