**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Weird Flex

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yes, I'm know I'm G2 t5 now lol.. started a relaxed/war optional sister alliance a few months ago. But still have fun playing war. πŸ™‚ And I realize that actual high tier war alliances won't necessarily have high mvp numbers as it's more about safety and everyone taking only fights that are perfect for their team. This isn't a serious flex, but more of a fun accomplishment that mostly just shows a long time playing this game mode. I do still remember the original map and had fun back then as well with my 4 star attackers. Some of the best war players in the game will not have a high number. Making this a more niche weird stat. Or so I think.. anyone out there have 300+? There's one guy I know of in our Discord server.

Does anyone have any weirdly high stats they wanna post? High war mvp...Number of pvp or quest fights, etc. Anything like that? I'm really curious. I have a feeling there are some pretty gnarly pvp fight stats out there and looking to start a flex-off on that one. πŸ™‚ And do we think it would be cool if there was some type of leader board for stuff like that?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have 200 mvp’s. They use to be easier to obtain with larger maps. Some lanes were almost guaranteed to get mvp.
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180 β˜…
    Since you asked... 310.

• Options

Since you asked... 310.

Nice!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Jaded said:

I have 200 mvp’s. They use to be easier to obtain with larger maps. Some lanes were almost guaranteed to get mvp.

Yeah, in the first few years I was playing, I often had the best attacker options or one of the most experienced in the bg. In the last year or so I slowed down a lot cause I was in a bg with a bunch of strong players. And was just taking it easy while they crush the map. Being less competitive in war now, has actually enabled me to start getting them again. As we can just go for fights we have a reasonable chance of winning vs only letting absolute safest option go. Which in a way, has made it fun again.
  • Options
    No pvp stat (arena) flexes yet?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got cav without doing a single arena fight. Does that count?

Probably not what you’re hoping for πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Berjibs said:

that’s actually impressive tbh
  • Options
    YYYYYYYMYSTICYYYYYYYMYSTIC Posts: 5 β˜…
    Berjibs said:

Its not a big flex since you can get units from story content that you can use for cav.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Berjibs said:

Haha, I like it. Some folks absolutely detest arena. Some grind it out like champions. I'm.. arena neutral I guess I'd call it. I go long stretches without really doing any, but sometimes I'll try to grind a few milestones out consistently. I'm pretty hardcore with non-arena content though. Paths 4 and 5 Abyss is the only thing stopping me from 100% permanent content. And planning another run soon.