**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rate my 6* luck!

JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

How have I done so far folks?

Seems I have a pretty big streak of crappiness going.

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    2/10
    Sorry dude
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    that's sad
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    @JaggedSac my bro. Besto friendo. Same type of roster here.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    :'(
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Wasp is insane for AAR and big damage sp3 coz she gains higher attack for each hit on combo, nebula is shock queen, and mister sinister is insane for AAR and passing all DOT debuffs on opponents. Htd is slower after buff and rest are all trash
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Feel bad for you.

But I would take that Wasp anytime. I really need a Wasp, i don't have even a 2 star of her. [RIP Ghost and my Special intercept skills :'( ]

Mephisto, Sym spidey, Ronan, Nightcrawler, Mr Sinister, Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage (once duped), Nebula and HTD are all decent, with something, atleast once awakened, most of them are nice.

(Just trying to console you my friend, this is painful, I would not tolerate even if they were decent if I had such a roster).
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    As owner of 6* Juggs, Rhino, and Phoenix, I’d say your roster is strong.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    I mean, Wasp is really pretty good, HTD can...hit things. I’m a big fan of Guillotine but she definitely isn’t the best. Luke Cage is pretty decent, but I really like dupe in him.

Most times when people post these things they actually have half decent rosters, but my god yours is actually horrible
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    I really like both Howard and Wasp, even if I don't have them ranked up fully and therefore haven't really used them outside of Arena.

But yeah, it isn't the strongest 6* roster I've seen. Especially not given how many champs you have.

That said, you'll get there. I pulled trash 6*s constantly, then I pulled Warlock and Doom pretty much back-to-back, and then I just pulled thrash champs again for the longest time. That's just the nature of things.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Kabam must love you max!
  • JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56

Carnage is the newest member of my turdtacular 6* squad.
  • YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    This is the most tragic 6 star roster i've ever witnessed
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    This is definitely not the worst.

Hopefully you'll get a banger soon though. You've earned it. Not going to sugarcoat that you have no one amazing yet, but...

Mine didn't happen til #15 and only changed when I bought unit deals last 4th of July that netted me a couple Nexus and finally "changed" my luck. Then some great and amazing pulls started peppering in between bad pulls after weathering the disappointing storm

Yeah, there isn't anything amazing in you're roster yet, but there are some usable Champs, especially if your 5* is lacking r5s.

Wasp is your gem. Glass canon, but powerful. And, if you have ghost, Wasp is definitely on the team. She can also do some nice heal reversal with the help of masteries.

Nebula can be your robot counter if you're lacking mags or Medusa as a 5* and she has a nice attack boost synergy with corvus or robot uprising with g2099. She will help improve your overall game skill (backdraft intercepting and more dexing to avoid relying on parry). If you can build her charges and not parry, you can counter robots with 5 charges , or build to 20 and get major shock damage from a parry into sp2. She was my first 6* and came in very clutch when I had very few R4 5*. She definitely helped me improve my overall gameplay and helped covers biohazard, bleed and poison paths.

That Luke Cage can put in serious work, even unduped, and especially in the CAV monthly eq. Great for bleed paths (or biohazard if you don't hit block) and shuts down sasquatch. He can also stun lock or give you a good chunk of damage in a stun chain from l1. Use a lot of light attacks for utility when needed but he's also a hard hitter and tanky. I'm waiting for mine to get duped so I can R2 him and tank sp3s, but for now, even at R1 he clears the entire CAV eq on his own with ease.

Guillotine is pretty decent as a strong bleeder and has niche heal reversal. If she gets duped, the regen and powergain are nice, but for now, she's really going to shine as a bleeder. MAX deep wounds and she might even impress you a little with how fast she bleeds champs out. She's also in the running for a major rework if she beats Ant-Man. Either way, she probably is in scope now so it will happen soon than later.

Switch NC stance and watch him crit away or at least put him on AW Defense. He's actually kind of fun with his damage.

If you have a 4 or 5* red goblin, your carnage and sim Spidey are gonna be beasts too. Again, deep wounds is your friend in this one.

A lot of OK champs are quite usable with good masteries too. Lower level players or those that blow units on crystals may never realize just how champ-changing masteries like deep wounds can be.

• JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56

Has my luck changed? I believe he requires a dupe and high sig count to be good right?
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Yeah he is most effective max sig unfortunately.
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Well hopefully that guillotine buff works out nicely for ya at least?
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    try to open in different ways see if it changes your luck, like pop, spin, going back once and pop, going back twice and spin, opening in the morning ,opening at night, opening on weekday, or opening on weekend until you pull a god tier
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    JaggedSac said:

Has my luck changed? I believe he requires a dupe and high sig count to be good right?

Well, his damage still doesn't need the awakening. It's his utility part and it requires max sig to work good.