**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Science R3 choices

Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who do you think benefits more at rank 3?

6* Science R3 choices 44 votes

Thing (sig 160)
54%
BitterSteelUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15UnsilentOnmixpseudosaneReferenceReaper2823RockypantherxSidDDragonEtjamaNo_oneukddomN0_UCorkscrewLovekSwarmOfRavensSparx265AmnetiesYodabolt21 24 votes
Red Hulk (unawakened)
6%
ChristoskillerLuke9523Spinnaker 3 votes
Spider Ham (Unawakened)
34%
JBC89AssumedNameTexas_11Mnguyen50Cage_1UmbertoDelRioMaxwell24RenaxqqScrubhanWill3808OneGirlArmyKiller354Darksniper240Zhahovic7FrostGiantLord 15 votes
wait for better champ
4%
Amazing_Demon05StuDS 2 votes

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Spider Ham (Unawakened)
    100% spiderham. Thing isn’t great unless you’re running the full synergy team for him. Unless you really like him I don’t suggest taking him up. Red hulk is okay but spiderham is really good and fun to play. I suggest taking him up.
  • Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    Will3808 said:

100% spiderham. Thing isn’t great unless you’re running the full synergy team for him. Unless you really like him I don’t suggest taking him up. Red hulk is okay but spiderham is really good and fun to play. I suggest taking him up.

Thanks bud, yes I rarely use Thing on offense. I am leaning towards Spider Ham though.
    Thanks guys..
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Spider Ham (Unawakened)
    Spider Ham is amazing trust me you will not regret doing him
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I am not a fan of Thing. Red Hulk is pretty good, especially if you can pair with Domino, but can't speak for Spider-Ham as I don't have him. I think he is good, but don't know how he feels to play or everything he can do.
    edited April 2021
    Maxwell24 said:

Spider Ham is amazing trust me you will not regret doing him

I recently pulled him and he is R2 right now. Still trying and learning to use him but so far he is fun.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Thing (sig 160)
    At sig 160 thing would be in ur top 5 prestige champs...and even though he doesn’t see much use but he could be a good war boss along with being useful for high attack value paths...but if prestige is not an issue for u then I guess u can go for the that champ that u like more
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Spider Ham (Unawakened)
    Spider ham is best here easily. Thing is overrated imo.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Wait really? I have a 5* and all I can see in him is taunt and degen eventual immunity as far as utility goes. What am I missing I would love to take him up since he is fun to play
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thing (sig 160)

Wait really? I have a 5* and all I can see in him is taunt and degen eventual immunity as far as utility goes. What am I missing I would love to take him up since he is fun to play
    That's pretty much all he has, Spider-Ham is the overrated one. Thing is actually becoming underrated at this point because people only care about damage and he needs a full team synergy for it. But a high sig Thing has so many niche uses with his unstoppable, shock immunity, armor break immunity, nullify, stagger, and fate seal immunity, and his high sig let's him take absolutely no damage from anyone with high attack. Plus some added benefits are the high prestige and great defender. It's Thing any day.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Thing (sig 160)
    I really don't get this whole... he needs a full synergy team nonsense. He absolutely smashed his way through 7.1 and variant 7 exploration for me.... unduped at r2.
    Etjama said:

That's pretty much all he has, Spider-Ham is the overrated one. Thing is actually becoming underrated at this point because people only care about damage and he needs a full team synergy for it. But a high sig Thing has so many niche uses with his unstoppable, shock immunity, armor break immunity, nullify, stagger, and fate seal immunity, and his high sig let's him take absolutely no damage from anyone with high attack. Plus some added benefits are the high prestige and great defender. It's Thing any day.
    Thanks guys, i think ill go with thing for the prestige and other utilities..