**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

God tier

JJGJJG Posts: 145
What are the god tier champions atm i would really like to know

Comments

• Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Hyperion, Star Lord, Dr. Voodoo, Gwenpool, Stark Spiderman, Wolverine, Iceman, Archangel, Mephisto, Scarlet Witch? (Is she still God tier?), Thor?...

Pretty sure there may be more but I think I've covered the basics.
  • Options
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    Hyperion, Star Lord, Dr. Voodoo, Gwenpool, Stark Spiderman, Wolverine, Iceman, Archangel, Mephisto, Scarlet Witch? (Is she still God tier?), Thor?...

Pretty sure there may be more but I think I've covered the basics.
    You missed Majik
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    did I make the correct choice taking bw sig 99 to r5 over my unduped gwen? obviously when I get 3 more skill unless another better skill champ emerges ill taker her up.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Mephisto is not a god
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    did I make the correct choice taking bw sig 99 to r5 over my unduped gwen? obviously when I get 3 more skill unless another better skill champ emerges ill taker her up.

A better skill champion than Gwenpool? Aside from Blade, I think there is not anyone.
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    Captain america ww2 ...dont forget him
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    God tier = 10 percent of the champs. The other 90 percent is all the way from average to mediocre. Colosuss, magneto, DD netflix, luke cage, kamala, shehulk, spider gwen, garnage... i mean carnage, etc.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

A better skill champion than Gwenpool? Aside from Blade, I think there is not anyone.
    ahh well I'm sure shell come in useful at some point plus stun synergy with my rank 5 lv80 hulk
  • Options
    nishantnishant Posts: 30
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    God tier = 10 percent of the champs. The other 90 percent is all the way from average to mediocre. Colosuss, magneto, DD netflix, luke cage, kamala, shehulk, spider gwen, garnage... i mean carnage, etc.

not garnage its garbage.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    My top 10 (aka 'God tiers'):
    Doctor Voodoo
    Star-Lord
    Spider-Man (Stark)
    Wolverine/X23
    Quake
    Magik
    Iceman
    Scarlet Witch
    Hyperion
    Archangel

And obviously the one true God; Spidergwen.

Gwenpool and Cap WW2 are just shy of top 10 imo