**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else get screwed on convwrted Dabloons?

They could have been clearer about when they were coverted. What a waste. Thanks Karam.

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Nobody to blame but yourself OP. Kabam does a lot of things wrong but this wasn’t one of them
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Always try to beat the clock
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65

I realize there's a slim chance you actually paid attention to the in-game message but it was all there plus the timer on the event and another in-game message reminding you to spend your Doubloons. But hey, it's for sure Kabams fault for not making it clear.

I read the email but mine didn't have a timer or a specific date like yours does, it just said until the sale has ended. And I got no in game message.
  • Options

• Options

What do you mean? THE 3 day TIMER was there on TOP of every single Deal in the spring cleaning store. Which clearly meant the store will be gone in 3 days and we won't be able to use Minted Doubloons anymore.

The message I got about the sale did not have a timer or a date, that was what I was saying. Apparently other people got different messages that had a specic date and time as shown here. I did not
  • Options
    edited April 2021

This is the message I got