**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

The uncollected daily crystal

I am dissapointed all my pulls in that crystal are t4b shards
Nothing else
What do you think satisfyed or dissapointed like me :-(

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Well I still have not gotten a 4 star just treat it as the old daily crystal the frags are ok but I just tend to ignore them as usual to not cause myself anymore upset haha.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I got nothing from opening daily. I've gotten 5400 T2a frags by saving to 10 before opening.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    They are trash
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Garbage.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    It's free and I always get 750 or 1500 T4CC fragments. Not disappointed at all
  • Would we rather just have the other daily and free crystals back? I don’t think so. I like this whole Uncollected thing.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Haha it's better than the old daily crystal of 1*. Personally I've not pulled a 4* yet but many of my alliance mates have, I have pulled around half a t2a from shards so happy with that
  • Used to get 1* and 2* champs from them daily crystal, now we are getting t4 bc daily and u got problem with that.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Biro wrote: »
    Kabam is promising people things in a daily crystal that you will never pull

They never promised you'd get the champs. There's a chance you can pull them. Huge difference between promise and chance.
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Kabam is promising people things in a daily crystal that you will never pull

They never promised you'd get the champs. There's a chance you can pull them. Huge difference between promise
    Ok name it as they promised there will be chance but there is non
    that's sound more better you

No, because that would be false. While I've only pulled catalyst shards on my account, I've watched my brother pull three champs from his crystals since acquiring them... So, the chance is definitely there, you have just had bad luck.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    T4 basic frags are a whole lot better than 1* champs so no reason to complain
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I pulled a 4* from my second crystal and none since. They aren’t promised. They are just a rare drop. Big difference
    edited October 2017

badluck is the word kabam uses to fool people
    do you believe what kabam spread?
    Do you ever seen a heavy buyer in the game suffering from a long badluck

But you will find 100,000 of players not buying & getting **** from 4* & 5* to be forced buy more to get better champs

Have you started working with kabam support or what looool
    I didn't meant to make fun of you
    I'm 100% sure or maybe 200% sure luck doesn't control your pulls in any crystal but money can control anything
    If its badluck then some of us are damed by badluck since we started the game
    That kabam want you to believe

That doesn't mean that the crystals of any type are directed the rates were the crystal spin are directed thats why kabam sayes that they control drop rates

Take one look at my posts, and ask me if I've started working for Kabam. What a stupid friggin' question.

The game is based in RnG. You've had bad luck. I have too. That's the luck of the draw. I went 5 months without pulling a full catalyst of any type from AQ crystals. 5 months. That's how RANDOM works. Also, my example of watching my brother open three separate daily crystals on three different days, and pull 4* champs is the perfect example once again, since he DOES NOT SPEND.

Furthermore, just yesterday I finally broke my streak of bad 4*/5* crystal luck, and pulled a 4* Magik dupe, which got me the crystals to find Mordo in my 5*. The last two months I've only duped my original champions, and Kamala Khan. I never get 'new champions', and I don't really care, because again, that is how RANDOM works.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've been getting uncollected dailies since they came out, I've had 2 4* a few t2a shards and t4cc shards.
    It's mostly t4b shards which suits me.
    I'm forever waiting for them, they're my bottle neck at the moment.

They're 100x better than the old ones.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    I've pulled 12k-15k or so t2a shards and one 4* (Angela) so I've felt pretty lucky and most in my alliance have it t2a shards at least a couple times. Hang in there.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    A couple of observations:

(1) I used to pull 1* BP all the time. That was a pointless waste of time. I prefer shards to that all day, every day.

(2) Counterpoint is that the daily is like every other MCoC crystal product: glitzy promotion about how good your pull can be with the reality far, far removed. Ultimately, that should cease being a surprise to everyone.

Dr. Zola
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I became uncolected 1 day b4 this cristal was launched, and i login everyday, that means i got already like what.. Almost 100 dayli cristals? I got ONLY shards, not a SINGLE hero.