**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Being dropped without reward

So this has happened a few times. Not because of game performance or not playing well with others but I have been kicked by A-Hole players with an Ego problem. Line is required but some think if you dont socialize on it they call you names amd I dont put up with **** talk. So i said something and was kicked. Not even by the leader. And i have donated and contributed top 5. Now i do not get weekly reward. And must wait another week to apply towards the new Alliance. I feel if you have atleast top 10 and is kicked from a group you should still get that weeks reward since you cant stack with a new Alliance. Seriously making me want to quit game all together and save my $ if all it takes is 1 person to make a call because most leaders have several to a dozen co leaders.

Being dropped without reward 24 votes

Should Kabam fix this? Yes
45%
AjavedThe_flash007Medik101SpiritOfVengeanceSgtAnime1Opethian666Shivam9555blind_ninja87DangerNoodleHellstorm_Acerpinus 11 votes
No because it is fun to ruin others joy
54%
GaseousClayGoodfellaBugsySpeedbumpNomarigerolCaptainKivBUZZdog30001haunted_memoryFlareSuskanutSkimbobborHendo2014HuluhulaGoody505 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    You should have left before if they were doing that to you.
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited October 2017
    voted no just because the way you phrased it made me laugh, but I think on the principle you're right
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Try to get a feel for an alliance before joining. Ask the leader/officers exactly what they expect and find one that's a good fit. I've kicked plenty of players from my own alliance, but it's because they don't contribute, not because they don't chat. Sounds like the last group wasn't worth it. Hope you find a better alliance.
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Should Kabam fix this? Yes
    If you're looking for a chill alliance that doesn't do that you can join TheHorde :).
    If you're interested you can hit me up on Line or in game

Line ID: dangernoodle567
    Game username: sfgjh567
  • Options
    SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Somebody call the WHAAAAM-BULANCE
  • Options
    GoreGore Posts: 85
    Alliance leadership should kick u before u get rewards only if u don’t donate or because of u they don’t complete 100%. If non of this happens and they still want to kick u they could do it after aq ends so u can get the rewards u donated and put work on.
    Regarding comunication why is this very important ? We all have a life and jobs and don’t have time to check the game all the time to see if u have moved or not so a simple 1min to tag someone or inform them that u are available or not I think it doesn’t hurt anyone on contrary it helps all not to be 100% connected to the game. This is how I see things in and do in my alliance.
    If u can’t do this simple things then u have no reason to be team player and u can play alone