**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ant-Man Improvement Ideas!

Ant-Man was my first 4 star ever. Everyone told me not to rank him up but i still did. I really like using him and I recently thought of ways to improve upon him. I think Ant-Man deserves an original buff or debuff. Like how Yellow Jacket has his power sting. I thought off an original buff and i call it the Quantum Zone. When ever Ant-Man shrinks, (Special Attacks 1 and 3) he would get a Quantum Zone buff. The buff should give him an evade chance and increase damage and physical resistance. I really hope Kabam could improve on him. Do any of you like this idea?

Comments

• Options
    Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    nice thought
  • Options
    DESTROYALL11DESTROYALL11 Posts: 55
    Thanks
  • Options
    BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    At a minimum they should return him to his original state as his fatigue stacks were reduced because of how WIllpower originally worked.
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Or make it such that fatigues expiring leave a permanent passive buff such as voodoo’s loas that can be converted into poison stacks. So if antman applies 20 fatigues at the end one can convert them into 20 poisons, while now it converts like the 2-3 the opponent still has
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They need to buff him in some form. His damage output is horrible and he serves no real defensive use. His glancing is unique but not worth ranking him up over.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Ant-Man has gotten so much put downs that I think it should be time to give him something so whenever a player gets Ant-Man he will celebrate rather than selling him right off the spot.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Ideas:
    (1) Make him poison resistant. He does handle poisonous ants after all.
    (2) Increase the poison damage he can deal on a charge based system.
    (3) Allow him to convert stacks of Fatigue into some other enduring debuff (like AA with the bleed-poison-NT system).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    anything but resistance, he got enough as it is.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i like his fighting style but his damage is so low
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    He is just so flawed. If they made his buff mechanics better he maybe better. By the time you get to his s2 his fatigue has expired and then have to use a s3 then build back up to s2 with some fatigues and even then the poison is so bad it does not overcome willpower or what it does is neglible