**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many of you agree that Hulkbuster should also have the Arc Overlord regenerating health ability

NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

How many of you agree that Hulkbuster should also have the Arc Overlord regenerating health ability 42 votes

Yes
71%
DL864KobaltCapWW2YellsomeObiwancannoliVuskaVision_41Username819273943Emil_LimsonARMAGEDDON999NatBornKillaNomarigerolFrodoT_BagginsDarkrider05deadly316SummonerB2AshburnCodornasvinniegainzSkimbobbor 30 votes
No
28%
Draco2199NevvBEb0ny-O-M4wCRE4TORSuperman69SpeedbumpBUZZdog3000Lvernon15nishantCassyNuman2_0HugsForEveryone 12 votes

Comments

• NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    edited October 2017
    Yes
    It would be very easy to add this to his current skill set. He is the only IM champ without this ability. So vote yes everyone. This will make him awesome again. Saying "No" would just be ridiculous on this suggestion.
  • Yes
    his awakening ability could changed into "Veronica, give me a hand". as in the movie, to repair itself
  • Yes
    I love him as a good defender also I would like to see regeneration just like Ultron
  • Yes
    To the person who voted "no", why??
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    No
    He doesn't need it. He has other abilities besides regeneration.
    Giving him regen would mean change his other abilities
  • HugsForEveryoneHugsForEveryone Posts: 82
    edited October 2017
    No
    Cause he’s already got a buttload of health on top of a buttload of armor giving him a heal would just make him annoying if they drop his maximum health and compensate with regen then maybe i could get behind it
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    Yes
    HB is rarely used for anything anymore at all, period. His other abilities would not have to be altered at all. He is a IM champ. The last time I actually saw a HB in AW was about 8 months ago. He should regen as well. Let's make this MCOC nation great again.
  • No
    NO thanks, don’t want to fight him any longer than I have to lol
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    No
    Well his power comes in operating such a big piece of armor. In reality, he would not gain that much “health” from the arc overload with out distorting it. My vote is no.
  • nishantnishant Posts: 30
    No
    they should enhance his current ability rather than giving him regen. he should be able to gain armor not only on fury but also on other buffs on opponents.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    No
    I am with nishant on this topic
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yes
    That way seatin can use him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    I think he needs a buff, but I don’t think this is what is needed, he needs some other form of other buff to his sig, like increased armour break potency the higher his health is or something ( I’m not good with ideas but there are already champs with overload and this would just turn him into the 4th character with practically the same abilities
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Yes
    yes and no, in this regard why not war machine as well
  • JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    I think he could use a buff for sure, but something different because two iron man already have the same ability.
  • No
    instead of giving him arc overload how abt giving him something like fury or increased special dmg as health dec