**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there an option to disable useless offers?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Its so annoying opening a bunch of crystals and getting useless offers everytime you pop 10. Nobody is going to drop over 100 units for a few t4cc shards. Is there an option to disable all of these annoying offers that pop up when you open crystals? If not then please add it!!!

Comments

• Options

I find it funny they let people skip dialogue but not offers no one buys

Exactly! and Im scared i might accidentally buy one of those offers in my haste to cancel it
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Exactly! and Im scared i might accidentally buy one of those offers in my haste to cancel it
    that’s exactly what they want
    *puts on tinfoil hat*
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I wish
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

*puts on tinfoil hat*
    Make sure you use the heavy stuff; my tinfoil hat didn't protect my units from one of those super duper champ rank-up packages.

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

*puts on tinfoil hat*
    Make sure you use the heavy stuff; my tinfoil hat didn't protect my units from one of those super duper champ rank-up packages.

Looks like the poster boy for prof hoff’s following 😂.

If you don’t have enough units to buy the expensive pop up offers then you don’t have to worry about accidentally buying them.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

Its so annoying opening a bunch of crystals and getting useless offers everytime you pop 10. Nobody is going to drop over 100 units for a few t4cc shards. Is there an option to disable all of these annoying offers that pop up when you open crystals? If not then please add it!!!

But you won't know that it's useless until after it is offered 🤔
  • Options

But you won't know that it's useless until after it is offered 🤔
    any deal that pops up while opening crystals is useless.