**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When is Odin buff coming ?

Is there any leak of new buff and changes ?

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Not until the patch notes, either today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    Odin_son2121Odin_son2121 Posts: 4

Not until the patch notes, either today or tomorrow.
    Thanks buddy
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    There hasn’t been any news yet. Personally, I don’t think it’ll change much but I could be wrong. I believe it’s only a tuneup, so I think his buff will be along the lines of the buff to Nova, where they’ll slightly tweak his damage numbers a bit and nothing more.
  • Options
    They said in the initial announcement that it was going to be a numbers bump, so don't expect any dramatic changes.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

They said in the initial announcement that it was going to be a numbers bump, so don't expect any dramatic changes.

Does this count as one of the three buffs or is this in addition to?
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    as long as they fix his damage im good i think he's ok for now
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    They also said that they want him to remain a synergy champ even after this buff.

High expectations will lead to disappointment.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

We don't know
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

We don't know
    Gracias!
  • Options
    De Nada
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Very Very strange decision making process to make Odin as a character so average. I often sit and wonder why these super good champs in the comics always come out worse than the average to poor characters. Odin is the King of Asgard, a literal god, produced Thor and Hela, one of the most powerful heroes in comic cook history. And as a standalone character he is worse to play than BWDO, a normal human woman with some training. I just dont get it. The should MASSIVLEY buff his numbers and kit
  • Options

Very Very strange decision making process to make Odin as a character so average. I often sit and wonder why these super good champs in the comics always come out worse than the average to poor characters. Odin is the King of Asgard, a literal god, produced Thor and Hela, one of the most powerful heroes in comic cook history. And as a standalone character he is worse to play than BWDO, a normal human woman with some training. I just dont get it. The should MASSIVLEY buff his numbers and kit

It'd be nice if he was a one man wrecking crew but the devs main concept for Odin was to make him more the elder statesman and act as a central beacon for all the Asgardians, to strengthen all of them through his wisdom and blessings (pre-fight abilities) and make them a functional team.

But who knows how different that numbers bump might take him...
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    A little bit more damage wouldn't hurt him, but he is quite a decent champ already!

But that's just my opinion! :smiley: