**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck at 5.2.5

Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

This is my roaster

This bane node is so bad and unfair actually
The degeneration on opponent are 200 per tick
But 800 on mine
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Just make sure your mid combo when it's about to transfer.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Just keep practicing on moon knight over and over till you get the hang of it. The one thing that helped me when going through was realizing you can slow down your hits. I got into the habit of at 2/3 of the timer gone, just backing up and waiting for my next in for a combo and was usually fine. Good luck!
  • PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    You can easily go through 5.2.5 with your top rosters just practice 2-3 times once you get used to it then go straight to uncollected
    Cap,warlock,ht,magneto,bwcv or anyone else that are max
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

Just keep practicing on moon knight over and over till you get the hang of it. The one thing that helped me when going through was realizing you can slow down your hits. I got into the habit of at 2/3 of the timer gone, just backing up and waiting for my next in for a combo and was usually fine. Good luck!

I got moon Knight with venom actually

But I'm not sure about the path, I think magneto way could be good but there was an mordo and mordo is pain
    I guess I gonna go with pslyoke way but theres also an bpcw
    This quest seems to be so bad

I got moon Knight with venom actually

But I'm not sure about the path, I think magneto way could be good but there was an mordo and mordo is pain
    I guess I gonna go with pslyoke way but theres also an bpcw
    This quest seems to be so bad
    Cap iw can take care of mordo just don't parry
    Just Intercept modo
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    @Captain_Montica Re-fighting moon knight is more about getting the timing on bane down. You were saying that the degen is what was giving you a hard time and if you get the timing down, you should take very little degen.

As for path I believe the psylolock path is the easiest. It's what I did. I do remember spending more revives on BPCW than anyone else on the path, but I'm pretty bad when I can't parry...lol.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Wait until SIX.2.5
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    It’s one of the first times you have to think about how you’re playing. You have to pay attention to a timer and intercept with BPCW. These are essential skills but are challenging at first. Practice your timing and your interception skills. You’ll get it, with enough practice and a couple revives if necessary you will overcome it. Good luck
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Once the timer is approaching the halfway point your only goal should be to find an opening/find a parry, and do a backdraft intercept if your 5 hit combo did not transfer bane. Use anyone with a relatively long sp1 or sp2
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Bwcv and blade should be main attackers.....heal any degen damage u lose....I'm helping my kid with this quest and he has a very similar PI team but no regenerating champs. You can one shot this with BWCV.....keep her in bleed mode and spam sp2
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It's not unfair...in fact it's one of the better degens in the game
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    This is my Roaster