**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why UC is so hard with 4 star rank 5 champions

LooolzLooolz Posts: 38
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am not a pro player..i am a average player..5.1.6 is quest which i am unable to complete with my all 4 stars.and everytime they give me 5 stars that are not worthy to rank up.i am disappointed aaaalot.here is my roaster.and tell me what i am missing.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Parry Heavy Spam with Archangel should clear at least half the Defenders you'll run into, especially if you Rank Up Apocalypse and bring him in the same team.
    (Apocalypse is Amazing on his Own and is a content clearing Monster for the other half, but can also Buff Archangel even more with Horseman)

Also Take Your Time, Act Content isn't going anywhere. Slow down if you keep getting Roadblocked, look over the entire map and see which Path+Node Combo will be easiest for you, then practice that past by fighting the First Enemy then restarting the Quest till you get the hang of the AI/Countering Nodes/Dealing the Certain Defenders.
    Then when you're ready decide the Team you'll being in, if you have trouble against any Robots on the Path then bring Medusa to Shut Them Completely Down, if a Defender or two has a bunch of Annoying Buffs or Power Gain bring Doom in to deal with them, if the Enemy can be Bled and Poisoned then Archangel will Melt them, and so on.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    lol I think average player these days denotes uc or even cav players. Conquerers not so much
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Just try harder you'll get the hang of it. I'm doing this with only one 4r4 champ, and 3 4r3, and 1 5r1 (on my alt). Granted that 4r4 is hyperion. Try to keep track of the timer for brute force, and take the fight slowly and you'll conquer it. :)
  • ПΛVIПΛVI Posts: 21
    Keep training. Keep ranking. Make the game easier for yourself ! You got this. ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    Sergeant_ said:

Hey dude, I totally get where you're coming from.

I too was finding 5.1.6 extremely difficult for some reason even though I had r4 5* and 6* (Don't hate lol).
    My tips: So what I did was I went through a long path in 5.1.6 - I believe it was the Magik and Rulk path and then teleported over to the Agent Venom path. I basically used my 6* Domino which literally cheezed all the skill opponents on that path + a few others. Bring in Apoco for the Miles Morales on path 1 and try to make both Archangel and Domino a horseman if you can. It's fine even if you use a few potions or revives (don't take it hard) cuz progression is really important.

I was stuck on 5.1.6 for over 1 and a half months and finally completed it yesterday. I'm planning to do my UC run tomorrow (wish me luck :smile: ) After that quest, it should be smooth sailing till 5.2.4. Hope you do well and get UC soon. Good luck to you.

Apocalypse can only make one horseman and of the 2 you mention, Archangel is the better horseman :)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest going back and exploring act 4 to hone your skills. You can also revive through some of it. I also suggest using the eq and sq to get better.
  • LooolzLooolz Posts: 38
    Will3808 said:

I suggest going back and exploring act 4 to hone your skills. You can also revive through some of it. I also suggest using the eq and sq to get better.

What is eq and sq?
  • LooolzLooolz Posts: 38
    RekMan said:

Looolz said:

Will3808 said:

What is eq and sq?
    EQ is event quest and SQ is side quest. EQ is the thing when you go to fight that has the new champs on the cover and has easy, heroic, master, uncollected and cavalier difficulty. You can only do master at your level. What you need to do to progress is get better. Learn to parry. consistently. If the opponent dashes at you that should be a free parry 98% of the time. Learn to dex specials, gonna save your block damage. Learn to use the champions you have. You have better champions than 75% of the people I know who are going through 5.1. If you can't get through it there is hope. Watch youtube videos, learn to play the ai, bait specials and heavy attacks.
    I always stuck at chapter 3 final boss in master difficulty.