**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Block not working

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Was in v7 trying to 100%. I was facing Terrax and I would hold block and my champ just stands there. Wasted 3 revives because it did that to me multiple times. I checked my screen and its fine. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Samsung or android by any chance?

Iphone 11 s+
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    Dude everyone is having issues right now. And when you let go of block champs are dash one way or the other when you didn’t give the command. For instance my parry and dex mastery are maxed out and yet I can not dex or parry when commanded to but instead my champ will do the complete opposite of what I command it to. Like I was fighting in war and with sunpot and I let go block to dash forward and instead of dashing forward he doe his flare kick. Something is going on with the games AI. Hopefully they will address and get it fixed.
  • Options
    ZammereeZammeree Posts: 3
    I’m having exactly the same issues using iPhone 11+. It just won’t block. I’m losing simple fights as a result. I thought it was me to start with but it’s every fight, arenas, quests and AWs.
    I’ve used all my potions and credits now.

I’m using fast WiFi so no phone signal issues.

This needs fixing. It’s unplayable
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    I've had this happen a bit, but I never know if it is the game or my "skills".
  • Options
    Kabam ValiantKabam Valiant Posts: 227
    Thank you summoner for pointing this out, please take the time to fill out the bug template form regarding your issue to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate, HERE is a direct link to the template form.