**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade Crystal

I was wondering if anyone managed to pull blade from a crystal today? I opened some and didn't get him, which is fine, but I spin my crystals and not once did I see him spin by. Is he really available?

Comments

• Options
    I have pulled him
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    6iuxsmk2qppu.png
  • Options
    Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    I got Hawkeye and Mordo. blah. even more reason to quit this game.
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Leiva_dark wrote: »
    I bought 10 crystals and I did not see a 4 * blade pass. I find it very strange.
    I think it's been noted multiple times that seeing things pass ina crystal is unrelated to your actual pull. You were going to get what you got as soon as you hit open.

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Pry22 wrote: »
    I got Hawkeye and Mordo. blah. even more reason to quit this game.

I got Falcon and Groot, I win
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Posts: 38
    Congrats to those who got him. He is absolutely amazing!
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I got my fifth storm dupe and black panther civil war. was a crappy day and was going to r4/55 him if I was able to get him. but I upgraded my yondu instead to make me feel better.
  • Options
    RyabyRyaby Posts: 2
    I’ve opened enough featureds to know that normally they show mostly 3/4*s and the x5 Blade ones I’ve opened have looked like exactly like Premiums...
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    zp1qo7vn2rp9.png
    I won big today , was holding 274 crystals for SA. Got 4 star Hulk , Green Goblin, and Ironman, only 1 crystal was 4 star, rest pch and blade
    ptxuidxhqnph.png
  • Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    I spend 450 dollars and didn't get blade I feel like I'm quitting this game real soon...
  • Options
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    I spend 450 dollars and didn't get blade I feel like I'm quitting this game real soon...

Man thats just bad luck. I heard of people speding 500$ to try to get a champ. I use the law of attraction, it has worked really good for me, like i worked on thinking of dupping MS and getting Blade and boom, its worked 90% of the time.
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    @Jonrdz1 you should already understand that its random and the chances are very low and spending that money doesnt give you any better chance
  • Options
    RyabyRyaby Posts: 2
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    @Jonrdz1 you should already understand that its random and the chances are very low and spending that money doesnt give you any better chance

Yea, it actually does improve chances. That's the whole idea of having a featured crystal.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I sold a 4* Colossus and Kamala so I could open 2 5* Blade crystals...pulled 5* Colossus and SIM lol. 0-14 on featured. But then I opened 10 of the 300 unit crystals and pulled a 5* Blade with the 10th. Had a 5* skill gem and enough stones to get him to 60. Pretty pumped to get him ranked.
  • Options
    Use the "law of Attraction " ive only been playing for like 3 months , and have spent little money, and my roster is great. Apply it and you will see.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    Use the "law of Attraction " ive only been playing for like 3 months , and have spent little money, and my roster is great. Apply it and you will see.

No thanks. I use tea leaves and chicken bones.
  • Options
    Thats cool laugh, cuz im laughing to with my 4 stars. 😁
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Wow $450, Kabam is happy and hopefully that money will go to good use in the progression and improvement of the MCOC game.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Wow $450, Kabam is happy and hopefully that money will go to good use in the progression and improvement of the MCOC game.

That's almost as funny as the tea leaves and chicken bones post above
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    42kvyp3crab4.png
  • Options
    Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    I sold some 4* rank 3's to gather up enough for a 5* Blade pull. Didn't get him, but I did end up with a new Voodoo ☺️ Perfect for my 4 Mystic T4CC collecting dust.

a4tdbjzozdsf.png
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I pulled 2 3*s out of 5 crystals didn't get the 4* but I was still pretty chuffed.
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Ryaby wrote: »
    Skimbobbor wrote: »

Yea, it actually does improve chances. That's the whole idea of having a featured crystal.

@Ryaby you can get featured crystals without spending real money and spending real money on them doesnt give you any better chance than if you buy without spending the money.
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited October 2017