**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Word of advice: No boss fight is worth wasting over 3,000 units on

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
3,000 units is practically an Odin’s worth of units and the cost of a 6* nexus. No boss fight is worth that much except Abyss Collector. If you’re doing the Abyss and wasted all your stashed revives already before reaching the Collector, then spending tons of units on revives to beat him down is worth it.

But, don’t spend that much or even more for any other fight. Even the Grandmaster is not worth that much. 1k units is your goal to get the Grandmaster down, 2k max if you’re a scrub or you’re desperate. So, before you go in to a fight unprepared or underleveled, plan how many units you might end up using. If it’s too much, then quit and restart instead of wasting precious units on a fight you’re not ready for.

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Honestly, using more than ~100 units maybe is not worth it outside of anything like Abyss or full act 6 exploration.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

What’s the point of this post lol

It's because of another post where a guy dropped 7k units for 6.2 Champion boss 🤣.

I mean if you're a whale and a scrub, do what you want. But yeah, if you have already dropped a few units on revives and it's looking bleak, back out and reassess. Sometimes you just need patience and a few more practice attempts. It sucks leaving a boss fight, bit if you got there unscathed, you can get there again and practice at least twice a day for nothing but energy.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★

To help others? I mean some dude spent over 7k units on a bugged fight. And many others have spent about as much for boss fights in Act 6.
    uh how was the champion bugged?
    Assuming the guy wasn’t lying, he says the Champion went Unstoppable constantly even when staggered. If he was lying about that and he just sucks at fighting the Champion, he still should not spend that much. I know plenty other people who spent over 3k units to take down Act 6 Mordo, Medusa, or CAIW.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

MikeHock said:

Abyss collector ?

I mean ... if youve gotten that far you might as well finish

That’s... what I said.
    This reminded me of Peter dinklage in infinity war.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    I just dropped 2k on 3 paths thru act 5.2. Was tryin to make a run for UC before next EQ but bit off more than i could chew. Gonna have to hold off another month or 2😪
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

To help others? I mean some dude spent over 7k units on a bugged fight. And many others have spent about as much for boss fights in Act 6.
    Hmm wouldn't that be their own decision to make?

What might be worth it to one person may or may not be worth it to another.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

If someone’s about to spend 3K-7K units on a single fight they don’t deserve help lol
    He probably would be too wealthy to even care lol
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

uh how was the champion bugged?
    Assuming the guy wasn’t lying, he says the Champion went Unstoppable constantly even when staggered. If he was lying about that and he just sucks at fighting the Champion, he still should not spend that much. I know plenty other people who spent over 3k units to take down Act 6 Mordo, Medusa, or CAIW.
    Lol who uses 3k units on those bosses is just poor skill, they should wait.