**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need Help for 6.2.5 cosmic gate

Yoman46Yoman46 Posts: 17
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Which champ should I go with this 6.2.5 cosmic gate, I have just this path left in act 6 exploration, looks hard as I have very limited 5* cosmic roaster, 5th spot is doom and how many units should I save.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would go with hype just because he's the one that's at r5
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hype aakus surfer and heimdall/medusa
  • Yoman46Yoman46 Posts: 17

I would go with hype just because he's the one that's at r5

I can rank up a champ I want to for this path, also I need a counter for iron man iw

Hype aakus surfer and heimdall/medusa

Yeah but I need counter for im iw.
    RekMan said:

Hype will kick ass and I would bring aarukus or medusa for IMIW. Warlock and hulkbuster should also put in work for him.

This is a cosmic path of 6.2.5, u need atleast 4 cosmic 5* to enter, I can't bring warlock or hb as I need doom for boss.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    I had the same issue when I did it. For bleed sparky I used venom with the power of wp. For the red skull I used quake and for iron man I literally just boosted up and went in guns blazing with hype. Surprisingly worked well.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Do you have a built void? I know you said doom is 5th but I used doom a lot for this chapter as the boss killer but void covers the boss and multiple crucial fights on the path. I had no real choice but to bring void for this one.
    No_oneuk said:

Do you have a built void? I know you said doom is 5th but I used doom a lot for this chapter as the boss killer but void covers the boss and multiple crucial fights on the path. I had no real choice but to bring void for this one.

I just went all in with doom and actually soled imiw, he kept on nullifying the regen.

I had the same issue when I did it. For bleed sparky I used venom with the power of wp. For the red skull I used quake and for iron man I literally just boosted up and went in guns blazing with hype. Surprisingly worked well.

I soloed him with doom, not that hard tbh.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

@No_oneuk isnt mags better than void for the path?

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    GagoH said:

No_oneuk said:

@ No_oneuk isnt mags better than void for the path?

How would you beat mordo?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

GagoH said:

No_oneuk said:

@ No_oneuk isnt mags better than void for the path?

How would you beat mordo?
    Cgr