DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    venom: if you're lucky with the buffs he hits very hard and bleed and stuff
    thora: the chain stun is awesome, i really like her, but only duped
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    hulkbuster
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,292 ★★★★★
    Another one is Ant-Man. Mind you, he's not great against Poison Immunity. He has a survivability factor. When his Sig is high, he can Glance off the majority of Damage. That comes in handy in tougher Fights.
  • Options
    I like red hulk. Think he could use a buff on him. Make his incendiary damage more potent and make him immune or resistant to it. His sp3 needs to be stronger. Give him more heat charges to increase his defense to unparalleled levels against both physical and energy damage and his attacks to be more damaging per stack of heat to go along with the burst damage to be more in line with one who has, well fricken Hulk strength!!! When he overheats make him have some kind of ability to take advantage of his powers. He has an awesome storyline and is quite powerful in the marvel universe and should be a " god tier" champ but instead he's kinda looked down on by the mcoc majority. Maybe rightfully so cause his abilities as they are , can be unspectacular but decent at best.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’m gonna say Angela. Sure people are warming up to her more and more but she’s still downplayed a LOT! She has damage VERY on par with Thor thanks her crit rate being double. Her counters are far less than him. Her BIG 2 weaknesses are and Dormammu and DS who still effect Thor (at a MUCH lesser degree) and being Metal she has to be somewhat catious of RedMag and WhiteMag. Her relatively crit rate plus her combination of Crit and Fury buffs (both astronomical!) make her a much more consistent powerhouse. Add he armor and regen (with 50% making her also on par with ULTRON) and she’s a cross between a Tank and a DPS. I persoabltm love using her much more than Thor who relies WAY too much on parry.

As for a REALLT underrated champ… VENOMPOOL! I won him vs Thanos in act3 and he served me well through 4.3 story. He’s also surprisingly capable f Map5AQ for the first few days. Solid regen, a powerful bleed, good armor and surprisingly useful signature ability. NOT good past most of Act4 but he’s far from bad.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I like red hulk. Think he could use a buff on him. Make his incendiary damage more potent and make him immune or resistant to it. His sp3 needs to be stronger. Give him more heat charges to increase his defense to unparalleled levels against both physical and energy damage and his attacks to be more damaging per stack of heat to go along with the burst damage to be more in line with one who has, well fricken Hulk strength!!! When he overheats make him have some kind of ability to take advantage of his powers. He has an awesome storyline and is quite powerful in the marvel universe and should be a " god tier" champ but instead he's kinda looked down on by the mcoc majority. Maybe rightfully so cause his abilities as they are , can be unspectacular but decent at best.

Nah he’s upper-mid tier science but that’s bad when science sucks so hard
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Black bolt.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I think that the bottom line is some of these champs potential isn't realized unless you have them in the right squad with the right synergy build. I think nested in a multiple synergy some become far better than otherwise. And yes!!! Let's make them cry for selling HulkBUSTER! (I so love slamming peoples faces in the ground!)
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Oops..I said that out loud didn't i?
  • Options
    Clay_L21Clay_L21 Posts: 11
    Spider gwen (if u can hold out for an L2) Magik (same scenario but i also liked her before the revamp)
  • Options
    KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    The hulk is the most underrated. He's a fracking beast!
  • Options
    98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    Agent Venom. The dude shrugs off any debuff in the game with a 70% chance. He also does nearly 2000.0 damage with his bleed at 4/40, & much more combined with Deep Wounds. He also reduces evasion chance by a ton...50% passively, & + 30% more reduced evasion chance with the SP 1. Dude deserves more credit IMO.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    The way I see it, no champ is "underrated or overrated", they are all labeled what they are because the game itself dictates these labels, not the players.
    IMO, the rapid pace of new and more "difficult" content and champs with new abilities/immunities being introduced that go beyond the boundaries of the prior sets is one of the main components that drives players to think in this direction, along with the "nerfing" of many established champs here and there.
    On the flip side, there are a still a number of champs that have staying power because their abilities/immunities are much more powerful and vital for game success than the majority of other characters possess.
    And yes of course every champ has some positive playability in specific content, but to claim that is what makes them underrated is a stretch IMO.

• Options
    EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Beast, Ip and og BP. But if you put them together they have a 15% attack boost on streak over 15. HB relies on keeping armour break on.
  • Options
    Kingsam wrote: »
    The hulk is the most underrated. He's a fracking beast!
    Sorry he just isn’t underrated. One of the best science champs.
  • Options
    TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    I think Drax is seriously underrated. As is Civil Warrior. I've heard both called mediocre but they can really handle a fight.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Drax
    Civil warrior
    Vision
    Hawkeye
    Venompool