**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on the new icon

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
The champions look to be randomly selected and I honestly can't figure out the logic (if there's any) behind.the choice. Anybody with ideas?

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Nebula is definitely a left-field choice compared to Spidey (company mascot), Hulk (lot of long-term fame to gen-pop after the 80s series) and Deadpool (huge popularity recently thanks to big movies)
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Nebula is definitely a left-field choice compared to Spidey (company mascot), Hulk (lot of long-term fame to gen-pop after the 80s series) and Deadpool (huge popularity recently thanks to big movies)

Yea. Nebula is the on that confused me. The other 3 are more popular and easily recognizable
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Nebula is definitely random but I’m not complaining
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Chikel said:

The champions look to be randomly selected and I honestly can't figure out the logic (if there's any) behind.the choice. Anybody with ideas?

I am not concerned about the icon , more concerned why they always look above .
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Mine is super zoomed out

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Chikel said:

I am not concerned about the icon , more concerned why they always look above .
    It's one of those superhero things, standing in a line, fists on hips, staring up into the sky, looking all noble and stuff.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    I think Rocket had some great insights about everybody standing up there.... ;)