**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BP special intercept bug

Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
I have been getting the timing right still no guaranted crit hit.Kabam please fix this bug cause it really is annoying that he just got buffed along with a bug.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    It works fine, but you have to time it perfectly. I usually do it on a backdraft
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Don't confuse the rng of the precision with guaranteed crit hits watch seatin video he complained yesterday about it.
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    Dashing back as they are dashing at you and intercepting with a special doesn’t register for this ability. You basically have to throw the special right away as they start their dash. The timing is really difficult but I’ve gotten it to work consistently.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Don't confuse the rng of the precision with guaranteed crit hits watch seatin video he complained yesterday about it.

I didn’t. It is possible, but you have a small timeframe
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★

Dashing back as they are dashing at you and intercepting with a special doesn’t register for this ability. You basically have to throw the special right away as they start their dash. The timing is really difficult but I’ve gotten it to work consistently.

Alright will try again 👍