**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Tickets

Hey all,

Bit of stupid question but my alliance is moving up to 1BG of map 6 while the others 2 are sticking at map 5.

I thought only the players joining map 6 would have to pay tickets but it seems every player is being charged 5 tickets to enter?

Is there anyway to change it or is that if we want to run map 6 every single player has to use tickets even if they're not running map 6?

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    That's how it originally worked but was deemed unfair by community (rightly so) so they changed it so that everyone who joins aq has to pay a prorated price in tickets for map 6 or 7 being run regardless of if your group is in those maps. Making only some pay it but still getting the rewards from it being run even if you didn't have to pay wasn't and isn't fair.
  • DutchP1DutchP1 Posts: 14
    Or they could get rid of tickets altogether. Getting pretty dull paying for the same 3 maps over and over again. AQ needs a refresh (Map 8?). Lot of high tier players bowing out of AQ because the rewards are flat and the grind for tickets is a bit much.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    so the map 5 players get better rewards for free cause other folks are carrying the load? :o
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    That's fair enough, first time I've had to deal with the ticket process so was a bit confused. Not a fan of it but it is what it is