**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It’s not fun playing against an ai on steroids

MrWTFMrWTF Posts: 68 ★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The ai is now on a supernatural level. The moment my thumb slightly move the ai is all over me. The ai is now intercepting 70% of my attacks, initiating attacks before spcl 3 animation ends, initiating attacks while still on the ground, going instantly from block to attack, dashing at hyper speed the moment my thumb moves a nanometer, and completing 10 hit combos. There isn’t anything fun about it this super ramped ai. This absurdly difficult ai takes every single bit of fun out of the game in an obvious attempt to force us to use and buy revives and potions. Not fun anymore.

Comments

• MrWTFMrWTF Posts: 68 ★★
    I get it. Many of you sit in wait to troll and downplay the problems we have. But they are there. You can watch reviewers who have the same issues. There’s a surge of all reviewers getting destroyed. They’re all saying “they’re playing like scrubs”. But when all reviewers start having the same issues then it’s not them. It’s only time till they put 2 and 2 together and start coming down on these new ai specs.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    It’s been fine with me, but I’ve only really played AQ and AW. Maybe tonight I’ll notice it.

What node was it on?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    MrWTF said:

The ai is now on a supernatural level. The moment my thumb slightly move the ai is all over me. The ai is now intercepting 70% of my attacks, initiating attacks before spcl 3 animation ends, initiating attacks while still on the ground, going instantly from block to attack, dashing at hyper speed the moment my thumb moves a nanometer, and completing 10 hit combos. There isn’t anything fun about it this super ramped ai. This absurdly difficult ai takes every single bit of fun out of the game in an obvious attempt to force us to use and buy revives and potions. Not fun anymore.

In what content? Arena? Everywhere?