As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

Why do you want revenge on us mike?

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 239
    I thought this was the most hilarious challenge. Kabam thanks for the humor you share with us long tymers !
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 803 ★★★

he’s put up with the forums complaining and whining for too long

So now y'all gonna put some respekt on his name! 😂
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,190 ★★★★
    Surprised he didnt make the challege 4* cyclops to defeat Act 6.. knowing we cant bring 4*s in :lol:
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 2,965 ★★★★
    edited May 6

Revenge is best served effective.

I’ve never hear something so accurate. This is beautiful.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 370 ★★★
    edited May 6
    he did an uno reverse card for all the Cyclops jokes
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 445 ★★★

I hope all the Endgame players complaining about how content has become too easy are satisfied now....

No, I want more
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 3,941 ★★★★★

I hope all the Endgame players complaining about how content has become too easy are satisfied now....

I blew through 3 of them in about two hours with a break to eat some food. If I wasn't hoarding resources for the 7.2 Legends run, I'd be able to do 6/9 of them today too. I need to rank up a full team of four star Inhumans and Canadians before I can do the LoL ones and I need to take KK from r1 to r5 before I can do hers.