**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic dispersed challenge

NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
Hello fellow summoners
I just went through Carina's challenge and concluded that mystic dispersed is the only feasible one for me right now, so I was thinking what champs should I use
Help me out here
I was thinking of blazing through bottom path the one which ends with rocket

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Guardian is mainly on the team for some block prof and mags for prefights
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Rank Aegon up some and yeah, you'll be golden.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Man, you need that 3* Maxed, star lord and Aegon can be the best options, it's really hard but, with correct champs and power ups you will do it
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★

Man, you need that 3* Maxed, star lord and Aegon can be the best options, it's really hard but, with correct champs and power ups you will do it

I will max em out before I try just wanted to make sure I don't waste iso and cats
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Numan said:

Guardian is mainly on the team for some block prof and mags for prefights

That's just not right, man. His sp2 has big attack increase per some kind of his charge, wich you can get with sp3 or sp1. He works for many fights there, on average smth like 100-130 hits without suicides. I took bpcw path, and used sparky for couple of fights, shehulk for spider Gwen and Mordo, falcon for black widow and Heimdall for synergy. Should've replace falcon with fury. But for path completion guardian is one of the best champs. Unlike aegon, you won't have to do 300+ hits in one fight. Plus his block synergy is great. And you can lose your combo. I'd leave only guardian and capiw of your team.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I did it with aegon guardian and nick / dpx for synergy. Worked good, few health pots to keep topped up but I think g99 would be one of the best to use and could do it itemless.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

this was the team i used. NF and iHulk were MVPs because their increased damage kinda balanced the global node. guardian is for war machines sp1. rest was fury and hulk. was pretty easy
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Honestly Shang Shi and Gaurdian put in so much work for that quest it’s crazy!!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Ghost cleaned up the mordo though :)
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Went with the Cosmic path.
    Full suicides, no revives, 10+ L2 heals used, L1 boosts used
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

Ghost cleaned up the mordo though :)

Aegon with 999 combo tore him up. One of the easier fights tbh.