**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which skill or tech to rank up?

NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey there.

I have some of expiring iso to use and im Not Sure on whom to spend it best.
Dont know which newly buffed champ is the best Option. Or any other tech/skill from my Roster.

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    You can always sell expiring iso for gold if you dont wanna rank up any champ. But if you do, stealthy,bwdo and og bp are great options to invest in
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    Octopus is good
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Hey there.

I have some of expiring iso to use and im Not Sure on whom to spend it best.
    Dont know which newly buffed champ is the best Option. Or any other tech/skill from my Roster.

All of them except squirrel girl are worth it
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    I'd pick Stealthy, Blade, Stark Spidy or Gwenpool. Or BWDO. Tough question actually. But as you don't seem to desperately need any of them (having better options in each class), pick the one that is most fun to use.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I'd probably say Black Widow Deadly Origin.
    You already have Falcon, Nick fury and Moleman. BWDO comes clutch in quite a few places. She is excellent in incursions when paired with compounding harm ( I might be wrong with the name, but what it does is it applies an armor break for each debuff you put).

If not BWDO, I'd say Doc Oc or Stark Enhanced Spider-Man. Both got some power control.
    Doc Oc's got quite a bunch of utility and damage with the breakthrough's. Starky's got Power control and damage too.
    I've not played them( Doc oc and Starky), but I can tell you the points about them for sure.

I was about to tell OGBP, but he's got little to less utility. Don't mistake me, I love his buff and he's totally madness when it comes to damage. But yeah, the utility is not much.
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Thanks for your Inputs fellas.
    For now I decided to wait for next level up and sell the expiring iso.

But your thoughts helped for my decision.
    Guess I will go with either bwdo or kingpin since I dont like the Spideys cause they r fragile as f...
    And for BP OG, I already have two insane bleed Champs.

Cheers
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Wiiiiiidooooooowwwww