**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who will come with scarlet witch (Wandavision spoilers)

AAAHAAAH Posts: 26
It’s quite obvious at this point that the fabled scarlet witch is coming soon. She’s now in the unowned section for champs and she has her own pfp now. However, what we don’t know is who she will come with. I personally think it will be spectral vision but what are your thoughts ?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    if she comes in June…

Hercules is scheduled for then too I think?

Hopefully it’s Quicksilver or Agatha. White Vision would be cool but I’d rather new characters at this point over reskins of characters we already have
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    She doesn't necessarily need to drop with someone else.
    She can also be a trophy champion
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I was thinking that perhaps that ship had sailed, seeing as the show finished quite awhile ago now. but then with SW sigil appearing briefly in the champs list and the new wandavision profile pics maybe we will see her realesed soon. Would also like to see White Vision as well, as long as its not just a reskin of Vision AoU.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

I was thinking that perhaps that ship had sailed, seeing as the show finished quite awhile ago now. but then with SW sigil appearing briefly in the champs list and the new wandavision profile pics maybe we will see her realesed soon. Would also like to see White Vision as well, as long as its not just a reskin of Vision AoU.

That and MFF just got a WandaVision update 4 days ago
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,370 ★★★★★

if she comes in June…

Hercules is scheduled for then too I think?

Hopefully it’s Quicksilver or Agatha. White Vision would be cool but I’d rather new characters at this point over reskins of characters we already have

Think they said july for hercules but im thinking in lines from the accident names the other month of eq which seems to be correct probs with
    vision or agatha
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,370 ★★★★★

Stebo_79 said:

That and MFF just got a WandaVision update 4 days ago
    Believe every marvel game has wandavision update mff had one this week msf has costumes celebrating the tv show the super war ive heard or saw floating around had it and puzzle quest so seems marvel is doing a wandavision style update but for mcoc we just dunno when would be exciting to have though
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

She doesn't necessarily need to drop with someone else.
    She can also be a trophy champion

I really hope she isn’t a trophy champ. It sucks to see cool characters ruined by the fact that they come from crystals or a sort of paywall, making it so they can’t be ‘OP’
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Please not another vision. If you need smbd from series, rather have wiccan maybe