**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics

MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 283 ★★
An interesting idea, but one that could kill the game in my opinion. However, it also really matters depending on how they implement them.

For example, in a kabam game Transformers: Forged to Fight, they introduced relics from almost the get go, and these were actually very very good. They were applied to your base, and provided benefits for your characters in the story modes, arenas, etc. Alliance War was excluded, but take that with a grain of salt as I have not played for 2 years.

Should Kabam make relics global buffs for champ teams that are used in story missons, quests, side quests, etc. I believe these could be a very fun and innovative system, HOWEVER.

If these buffs, including strikers, are pay-walled (unlike Forged to fight) or viable for Alliance Wars, that is what would ruin this. It would make the game unfair, and alliance wars could immediately lose what little spark they have left if you know your enemy will definitely win because of a few relics.

This is just my opinion. I know people don't like the idea of a gear system, and I agree. But, if relics are implemented the way forged to fight did, they might just work, or at least add some fun to the game for Solo missions. That's just me though, everyone is entitled to their own opinion :)

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Have a like 👍

However, there was already a post on this.