**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are you all using against Mr. Negative?

2»

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Prof x, he is immune to reverse controls and can bypass evade.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    NF all the way
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    AMS94 said:

Magneto & Robots should work as it's supposed to be delirium debuff
    I used Fury & he soloed it 6/7 times, though the game lags when Negs uses special attacks
    Prof X & Stryfe should work as well
    I've heard Falcon is also decent fr that fight

Sentinel had reversed control, so reverse control does work for robots
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    Falcon is my MVP for this month’s Cavalier
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    quake with white mag's prefight
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Elsa.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Not a big deal if you have Nick Fury:

Keep using 5-hit combo till the end~~
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Omega Red synergy with Colossus and Sabretooth
  • ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    edited May 2021
    Has anyone else tried CAIW?

I killed myself on my side acct in master difficulty with damage reflected back to me while bulwark was active... but I don't see any interaction with abilities or nodes that should be causing that. It was like fighting killmonger or a thorns node.

Did I miss something?
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 46
    Nick Fury
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Horsemen AA.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    NF and Falcon. Easy.
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    edited May 2021
    I used AA with White Mags pfa. Also had red mags, Apoc, and Cable on the squad. Sometimes I would make AA a horseman but other times I'd simply forget...either way parry heavy and walking in vs. dashing (just in case the inverted controls kick in) gets it done
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    AA, you don't even need white mags if you're willing to take a bit of block damage and wait out the reverse controls.
    Good RNG does play a role, but he can melt Mr Negative with neuros easily.
    Nick Fury, SP1 disorient
    Falcon
    Got a solo with Domino also pushing him to SP2 as often as I could.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Stealthy and g2099 works very well. Just keep pushing him to sp2
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

AMS94 said:

I used Fury & he soloed it 6/7 times, though the game lags when Negs uses special attacks

It shouldn't though as it's the Delirium debuff that causes those reverse controls
    Theoretically it should have the same effect as the Delirium node that doesn't affect robots & those with psychic shielding
    It's supposed to mess with ur mind & since robots technically don't have a mind it shouldn't affect them
    Robots are immune from delirium node so I assumed they should be immune to delirium debuff as well
    Also I've heard that both Magnetos aren't working fr it even though they should bcoz of their helmets (psychic shielding)
    Seems like another inconsistency from Kabam's side
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    AMS94 said:

Aleor said:

AMS94 said:

It shouldn't though as it's the Delirium debuff that causes those reverse controls
    Theoretically it should have the same effect as the Delirium node that doesn't affect robots & those with psychic shielding
    It's supposed to mess with ur mind & since robots technically don't have a mind it shouldn't affect them
    Robots are immune from delirium node so I assumed they should be immune to delirium debuff as well
    Also I've heard that both Magnetos aren't working fr it even though they should bcoz of their helmets (psychic shielding)
    Seems like another inconsistency from Kabam's side
    No. it's because it is clearly stated in node description that champions with #Psychic Shielding are unaffected by this node whereas it is not specified in Mr. Negative's abilities.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    If you want to 100% quest and get him out of the way id slap on a power boost with prof x and white mag pre fight, you can basically sp3 him infinitely