**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier before 100k

BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
I started a little account to gift from during the event a few months back and lucked out opening a 5* tigra from GGC.

Next two were moleman and g99. At that point I set myself a challenge. Could I make cav by 100k? I knew those 3 could take out most of 6.1 but wasn’t even uncollected at that point.

Well today I managed the challenge, pretty happy it has to be said.

I stopped opening crystals last week as I hit 98k so it is slightly artificial but was totally FTP, no champs sold and no arena grind for units, just used what I accrued playing the quests and logging in.

My roster through act 5 was 5* tigra moleman and g99, 4* iceman to deal with incinerate and 3* ghost for coldsnap and some evade matchups and a 4* sparky for power control. I used 3* magneto for 5.4 ultron and was rewarded with a 5* magneto for my troubles.

I foolishly spent all of my units on 5* shards in the featured shop forgetting I was saving for cav push but got 5* Emma from that.

My team for 6.1 throughout was r4 magneto, r3 moleman and g99, r2 tigra and r1 Emma.

G99 was MVP, pretty much did 5.3/4 on her own bar a few bosses.

I’m sure better has been done but super proud so thought I’d share.

Only real regret I couldn’t get mangog down to get the god tier title. Was such a long fight with tigra and I’d eventually take a huge blocked hit trying to evade.

Maybe TB by 250k is the next challenge?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Thanks man thinking if I can get bp from somewhere I can cover most act6 bosses I think with my roster.

Just opened 6* I’d been saving and the luck continues...

that's an amazing pull! I used mine a lot in 6.2 and 6.3 when I needed to end fights quickly and minimize the room for error. you should be able to get up to 6.2.5 without much trouble, but 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 might be trouble. tigra could work to some extent for the champion, but you don't have a great mordo counter. maybe sym to counter the power gain?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I’ve beaten champion with tigra before on bigger acc but I had black panther to stop the unstoppable. I think she can do mordo @buddy_LEE probs knows 😎?

Can SS solo champion? Maybe a combination of him and tigra can work.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

I’ve beaten champion with tigra before on bigger acc but I had black panther to stop the unstoppable. I think she can do mordo @buddy_LEE probs knows 😎?

sym 100% can, but the only thing that concerns me is that obviously he's not leveled or ranked up, but having at least some points in MD helps, and i'm guessing you don't have any points there yet. I would focus on Tigra, as she does help with a lot of bosses in Act 6
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Here’s the main profile failed to load before.

@Kill_Grey what you reckon to the g99 escapades?

Dope bro 🔥

G99 way too op!
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Berjibs said:

Tigra wrecks mordo in records time :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=S6Zvlnmjji0&feature=share
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

Berjibs said:

that pi is so satisfying! I also never knew tigra's medium connects like AA's against Mordo! Good to know tho
    buddy_LEE said:

Berjibs said:

Wow. Cheers dude, that’s a sick fight.

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate! I have a similar account that I just got to Uncollected, but that was only with 2 5* champs, and even now that I'm at 4, they're all pretty useless. It has been a lot of fun going back through old content and facing it with new champs.
    Luck has continued to flow on this one, 5* roster has padded out most of its missing utility already and I’m pretty sure I’ve got the champs I need to finish act 6 once ranked up a bit.

Hit an unexpected roadblock straight away in 6.2.1 with the dorm/SS mini and boss but ranking gulk to hopefully get that down.

Pulled a few AGs from 100% 5.4 and the SQ so awakened tigra and g99. Completed v4 and one chapter left of v6 which have been great for rank up gems. Cav eq is really fun but exploration is proving a stretch with such a limited roster.

Thronebreaker by 250k however could now actually be on as had yet another lucky turn on the skill cavs and pulled 5* aegon. Can awaken from act 5 if nothing comes sooner from SQs and already close to having 100 sig stones with more to come from the king fu event. Will be a big help in 6.4 especially for the GM and also iceman I didn’t have a particularly strong counter for.

Masteries are a joke I’m running max greater strength and nothing really unlocked but g99 and moleman who are my main path clearers don’t really need much. Probably save units for willpower at least to help in later act 6 then hit abyss for the T5cc. Aegon, havok and Symsup should get it down so just have to pray for a spread on classes on next 6* pulls. Second 6* was mutant banger DPX so still 4 to fill.

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

I started a little account to gift from during the event a few months back and lucked out opening a 5* tigra from GGC.

Next two were moleman and g99. At that point I set myself a challenge. Could I make cav by 100k? I knew those 3 could take out most of 6.1 but wasn’t even uncollected at that point.

Well today I managed the challenge, pretty happy it has to be said.

I stopped opening crystals last week as I hit 98k so it is slightly artificial but was totally FTP, no champs sold and no arena grind for units, just used what I accrued playing the quests and logging in.

My roster through act 5 was 5* tigra moleman and g99, 4* iceman to deal with incinerate and 3* ghost for coldsnap and some evade matchups and a 4* sparky for power control. I used 3* magneto for 5.4 ultron and was rewarded with a 5* magneto for my troubles.

I foolishly spent all of my units on 5* shards in the featured shop forgetting I was saving for cav push but got 5* Emma from that.

My team for 6.1 throughout was r4 magneto, r3 moleman and g99, r2 tigra and r1 Emma.

G99 was MVP, pretty much did 5.3/4 on her own bar a few bosses.

I’m sure better has been done but super proud so thought I’d share.

Only real regret I couldn’t get mangog down to get the god tier title. Was such a long fight with tigra and I’d eventually take a huge blocked hit trying to evade.

Maybe TB by 250k is the next challenge?

See exp level don't reflect skills 😂😂😂😂😂
    Kidding mate. Congratulations. It's really a great feat and good luck with rest of act 6. I can imagine you being called hacker or modder in global chat😂😂😂😂 btw what were your pulls
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Are you able to store the required catalysts for TB without reaching Level 60?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

No you need to be at level 60

I don’t think so, no, but someone mentioned the other day buying the sigil gets around it. Either way I’m working through act 4/5 exploration with full xp boosts to get to l60 ASAP. Helping to keep topped up with health potions too I’ve been using in variants as not really got full teams of 5 to take in.

@BuggyDClown had a chuckle for sure about your thread when aegon popped out the cav, couldn’t believe it. Wrt act 6 etc I’ve got the advantage of having done all this stuff before a couple of times but it’s really invigorating my love for the game as I’d started losing interest after reaching TB. The excitement in taking up 6*s to r3 for eg just isn’t there with no great challenge to use them in. Hopefully act 7.2 and all the new dev diary stuff ups the ante a bit as while 7.1 was fun in many ways, it’s just a bit weird to progress into easier content in story. What pulls you mean anyway?
    @berjibs nice pull mate. By pulls I mean 5 star shards from 6.1 completion. And I agree with you. After becoming TB interest seems to fade away. Low-key I have also started to feel the same. Cuz for TB I have to rank up mags which I have already as 5/65 . I wanted to r3 g2099 but that last 10% never comes for me. 7.1 fun. But it wasn't easy . For stacked rosters it may but swing how 5.1 and 6.1 were I'm sure 7.2 will be difficult. Congratulations again and good luck mate
    @BuggyDClown Dunno dude maybe rogue looking back at the roster.

Had a bit of a breakthrough last night and got half of 6.2 down. R4 G99 took sinister without synergy. Icarus/omega quest was the worst one so far, such a tedious node without the right champs and the boss cost a bunch of revives. Think I just dominoed it before and never gave it a second thought so a bit of a surprise.

Psyching myself up for moleman vs mordo and then need to quickly rank and learn sorcerer for champion.

Berjibs said:

@BuggyDClown Dunno dude maybe rogue looking back at the roster.

Had a bit of a breakthrough last night and got half of 6.2 down. R4 G99 took sinister without synergy. Icarus/omega quest was the worst one so far, such a tedious node without the right champs and the boss cost a bunch of revives. Think I just dominoed it before and never gave it a second thought so a bit of a surprise.

Psyching myself up for moleman vs mordo and then need to quickly rank and learn sorcerer for champion.

Awesome. I too used g2099 for him without andhera or robot synergy. It was easy solo but bit slow.
    Yah Icarus can be pain. I used 1 or 2 revives i guess. Corvus was good for that path. If you can get doon it will easy. SS is very good counter for champion boss. Good luck with that. Learning her is not hard.just had to manage her dinesh thats all
    edited June 2021
    Well 250k Thronebreaker challenge could soon be reality. Sat at the grandmaster currently and 227k account and have stopped opening any champion crystals until act 6 and abyss are down.

I’ve got 3 classes of 6* now and should have another 3 or 4 crystals to open upon abyss completion which obvs yields a random T5cc. Will be as more 6*s if I can push through 7.1/2 with minimal impact on abyss stash which unfortunately got decimated by no retreat annihilus and 6.4.4 path screw ups.

Don’t really care I’ll take up anyone and covered for r2 by generic act 6 gem. Bwdo would be great.

Still at l55 not sure how I can r3 anyone without sigil purchase or huge act 4 grind. Had been hoping to do this ftp, not that I really care about being so but seem still to fit the challenge. Pretty hard to resist the 5 quid unit cards it has to be said. 😂

Picture update, masteries included for lols. Quite fancy willpower still and 4 in MD but units….