Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

"Carina's Challenge" ❌ "Money Heist" ✔️

"Carina's Challenge" ❌
"Money Heist" ✔️

Too pissed to say anything else

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Okay
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I would say few are easy...and few are money heist...well technically you can always grind units and do challenges so i think more like unit heist...but mystic dispersed,loki one,1992-1997 were really easy...!!!
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Loki is doable once you get past electro with 1/2 revives, probably can do a solo if you're careful without suicides. Mystic dispersed and 92-97 is easy, cosmic Mordo one is easy. Done those 3 revive less needed a potion or two to top of Shang chi in mystic dispersed though.

Kamala Vs Champion can be brutal But doable, that Cyclops Vs Collector is a mess since they Lt a bunch of people do it with other champs before fixing it. But that is brutal. And the LoL ones can be managed but super long, I think there is a modified path of LoL that is 8/9 fights long.