Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

TB at last

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
I have been trying to get TB for a long time. Did 7.1 100% and explored all the new variants as well. But my t5cc luck was just trash and couldn't get the right t5cc i could use.
So there were two options left. Either to explore act 6 or complete abyss. Pulling Aegod just made that decision much easier.
I did the abyss in the space of 3 days with the following team.
The worst fights for me were invisible woman,cyclops and mordo in descending order. Took me a total of 3.2K units to do it.
Now the rewards:

Got skill t5cc and had to choose between falcon,Elsa and masacre. It was really tough for me. Just kidding. I took falcon straight up.

Then I remembered I had a 6 star ag crystal as well and the odds were great and I duped my falcon.

Very happy right now 😊

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Epic!! Congrats bro. Sorry. Congo 😂

I did it the same way and it made it feel like a climactic achievement rather that just finally collecting the T5cc from frags.

What did you do in abyss with Moleman, IW?
  • Options
    legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Nice bro! I would have taken a long break if I didnt get a usable t5cc from 7.1 100 percent exploration lol.
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

Epic!! Congrats bro. Sorry. Congo 😂

I did it the same way and it made it feel like a climactic achievement rather that just finally collecting the T5cc from frags.

What did you do in abyss with Moleman, IW?

Yes. And It was the worst experience she was going down so slowly. I wished I had a Nick Fury. I think having 1/5 deep wounds was the problem here as I have seen
    one-shots of her with moleman. My best try did 500k damage to her.
  • Options
    legrind said:

Nice bro! I would have taken a long break if I didnt get a usable t5cc from 7.1 100 percent exploration lol.

My luck in this game is more on the trash side so I was not like that surprised by this.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Thank u sir.

This is being awarded to u.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,795 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Thank u sir.

This is being awarded to u.
    It's beautiful I love it.
    Thank you :')
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Falcon's an amazing champion.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    RIP Elsa 😢
  • Options

RIP Elsa 😢

Elsa will have her time in the sun. Don’t worry. I am a fellow Elsa Simp.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Awesome achievement. Congratulations bro
    (Sigh) everyone is becoming TB while I am grinding that last 2 exp levels for it lol😂😂😂😂😂😂