**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rewards for 7.2

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
What do y’all think they will be?
I think we will get 12k 6* shards a 25% t5 nexus and a fully formed t5 basic

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Considering that’s significantly worse rewards than 7.1 I’m gonna say well get a bit more than that

Yea I didn’t want to go overboard but that is just for completion
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    They usually save the really good rewards for Chapter 3, 4, and completion+exploration of the Act
    So I'm expecting the completion and exploration of this chapter to not be as good as it could be for the difficulty but I would LOOOOVE to be wrong and the rewards turn out to be MONSTROUS.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I guess I should clarify. Those are just the completion rewards. I am not expecting a lot since we have seen throughout every act that chapter 2 doesn’t have the best rewards.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    I could see them being the exact same as 7.1, those rewards were so brilliant for the difficulty.

Of course I wouldn’t mind an uptick, but I am not expecting anywhere close to a major increase
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

I can see a small increase in 6* shards. We'll get T5cc frags but doubt it'll be a nexus or selector. Probably some more 6* sig crystals and gold. I hope they do a generic 6* rank 1-2 gem instead of a gem. They'll probably do 1.5 mil in gold.

As far as T5B, there will be plenty of it on paths.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian

I can see a small increase in 6* shards. We'll get T5cc frags but doubt it'll be a nexus or selector. Probably some more 6* sig crystals and gold. I hope they do a generic 6* rank 1-2 gem instead of a gem. They'll probably do 1.5 mil in gold.

As far as T5B, there will be plenty of it on paths.
    Hopefully more t2a then t5b. I honestly don't think the amount of t5cc will change until maybe 7.4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Considering that’s significantly worse rewards than 7.1 I’m gonna say well get a bit more than that

those rewards are as bad as your prestige, yikes!
    I would say they’re as bad as your ihulk death but you had to die in the war I died in as well...
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I would say they’re as bad as your ihulk death but you had to die in the war I died in as well...
    Oh you spittin
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Woah! No need to bring the big guns 😂